Concentrix
Coronavirus update
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Ireland89 reviews
At Concentrix you have the possibility to find a friendly environment and opportunity to grow up your skills, bonuses and canteen is not bad, at last.
Management don't have a clue about it.
Night shift team doesn't have cantine, sometimes even water. The vending machines never work properly at night. No balance or equality treatment between day and night shift
Pros
Less noise at night
Cons
No management at all. Team leaders are not prepare for the role.
At least they let you know how miserable the salary they offer is. So, shame on you because you accepted their offer. Then you realize you made a mistake and leave them. They don't care, because they can have anytime someone for at least a few months.
You work and work and deal with unreasonable Americans with little ability to wind down and break from one before youre on to the next. Money isnt bad. Your welfare is irrelevant and is not taken seriously.
Probably the most poorly managed place I have ever worked. You are treated as a number and nobody cares about your welfare or mental health. One of my colleagues suffers from panic attacks and depression and they would not let them off the phones until their designated breaks. Posters are plastered on the walls about speaking up about mental health but none of them really care and this is all for show. Schedules can change on a days notice so don't make any plans ever....
Learned lot of things and friendly environment. More incentive, hightly secured , Good growthand team working. You can learn good communication skills and knowledge.
If you can handle the kind of work it is then it's a nice place to work without need of much qualifications, depending on the contract. Advancement possible and on site training provided or paid for.
People are very friendly. We have a big support and a high level of management. So it is a good place to aquire new skills and abilities.My day? High attention to detail, time management, goal orientation.
Fast paced, very clicky, must be in the circle , some people are bullet proof and incredibly lucky and always are off promoted and winning raffles, ability means nothing. Just a number. Learn what you need and use them like they use you
If you don't have a job and you're looking to start somewhere one Dublin, it's the right place.
The management is good and it's easy jobs over there.
HR is incompetent, they will even lie to you they are solving a problem but actually doing nothing, payroll is in India and if you have your wage miscalculated you will get in a maze for rats to get things right. If you are older then 25 and have family so don’t want to go in the pub on Fridays with team leaders you will be completely isolated. Very toxic atmosphere.
Concentrix is not a good place to work by any means.
The training was basically just a weeks worth of taking the mickey.

A typical day consists of coming into the building and logging into your systems.

Then you take calls and fix issues with customers broadband and phone service etc.

You also have to listen to people tell you, that you are the reason life is going so poorly for them at the moment because their phone is broken or your the reason their parents died because they have no Wi-Fi

(Wi-Fi must have kept the life support running)

The management are sub par to say the least, they spend 96% of their day chatting with each other an gossiping about other staff members and the other 4% is spent on lunch and smoke breaks.

As a new staff member you are basically left in the deep end without a paddle and you just have to pray you are beside someone who actually cares enough to help you.

It was always called "Rinse and Repeat" during my time there as the turnover of staff was/is an absolute joke.

As a Team Leader myself I tried to break the mold and actually do my job and assist new hires but unfortunately I am but one person within a sea of useless management and ultimately decided to leave as I wasn't being paid to the level I should be or any of the staff to be honest.

Starting wage as an Agent is 20,500per annum which is a joke and as a team leader I was barely scraping 22k per annum.

If you like hard work, dogs abuse and no assistance from the people who are paid to help you and train you in, then Concentrix is the job for you.
Terrible experience working here. I worked on the BT contact for 13 months and quite simply put, the company doesn't care about the employees one little bit.
They forced us to work 9 days straight in December which is illegal. They refused to give me PTO which is also illegal.

The best thing about working there is the people but as far as the job or the company goes, I definitely would not recommend.
Boring and unfulfilling, emotionally draining and underpaid.
The management is flexible and fair. They will help you to reach your target and bring new solutions to help you with it.
You can work and meet a loads of people in the same time. Which is a good thing because everybody is from everywhere.
from my experience schedules were on 2 day notice and also even though some team leads are nice they are very hard to talk to. salary is to low for the work they expect of you and if there is an issue the decision pre made before you enter the meeting. had to work with broken systems work and home life is not great. if you wanna go up the ladder in the company the management must like you as a buddy and a yes man. they dont like constructive criticism.
Concentrix is a huge company with so many different cultures, colours, shapes and sizes. Meeting so many new people has been amazing.
Gaining the ultimate experience first hand in regards to the calls expectation have really expanded my knowledge. However on the downside they pay minimum wage.
Made redundant after 4.5 months. Promised a quarterly bonus which has not been paid (despite meeting performance and quality targets). Pay is incorrect every month. Holidays only approved a month after being requested. Zero consideration for staff. Incredibly disappointed, especially after relocating to Ireland for this job.
Ich habe mich in jeder Phase des Arbeitsprozesses sehr wohl gefühlt bei Concentrix. Das Training war sehr gut, man arbeitet sich schnell ein und die Kollegen und Teamleiter sind mehr als freundlich und kooperativ. Ich kann über Concentrix nichts Schlechtes sagen, habe nur gute Erfahrungen gemacht.
Pros
Hohe Flexibilität
Cons
Keine bezahlten Kranktage in der Probezeit
Not a good place to work, no chances to advance, poor pay, limited amount of help given to agents on the phone, you are left to fend for yourself awful onsite facilities.
So many targets to pass, interview process is a joke, they would higher anyone only benefit is the management are friendly and easy to talk to but they don't help our your needs that much such as if you have depression they don't know how to deal with it