Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 72 reviews matching the search See all 23,059 reviews
Not enjoyable
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin4 December 2019
Not a good place to work, no chances to advance, poor pay, limited amount of help given to agents on the phone, you are left to fend for yourself awful onsite facilities.
Poor
Adviser (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin4 December 2019
So many targets to pass, interview process is a joke, they would higher anyone only benefit is the management are friendly and easy to talk to but they don't help our your needs that much such as if you have depression they don't know how to deal with it
Nice place to work
French Business Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 October 2019
It's a multicultural place to work.
I started at 9.30 am and finish at 6pm, taking calls and writting emails.
hardest part of job : treating with some costumers not friendly.
I liked working in a multicultural place with friendly people, handling emails.
not bad when you get used to the smell
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 October 2019
the place smells like excrement. The desks and keyboards are crawling.
Anti Bacterial wipes are a must. bring them from day one or you will get sick. training as with any call centre is... basic. And as the turnover is high a lot of folks get bumped up a level if they stick at it then let it go to their head. Your performance is based on fragile statistics on outdated systems. they're still in the dark ages.
Review
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 October 2019
Management and team building like no other company I worked in. great place to work2. Pay is abit low but really good place to learn. Good space to work. Not a small cramped office. Good Christmas party's. Management a great and understanding if you try your best for the company. And never disagree with the customer😉. And hit the targets. But always coaching available.
Very happy with my time there
Technical Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin30 September 2019
Excellent organization, the admin structure is very sound and you learn and grow.
It is an environment that equipped me with necessary skills and experience needed for a solid career.
Too many lies and cheats
Executive Escalation (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin19 September 2019
I joined this company and 1 year after I am moving out. It was good at beginning but I should have realised it was not that good.
They never paid my relocation package, basing their emails on lies and fake statements.
I received a promotion quickly but after that, the team start to have a huge turnover because for the other roles open, everything was manipulated by our Ops Manager. The interviews were a mascarade and the persons put in place for the roles were not either qualified technically or humanly, they were just too afraid to talk when their was a decision to take.
In addition, they were lies to the client and I don't think it is a good thing to do for the future of a contract.
There is no fresh light of fresh air, being in jail is not worst that the office I was in.
Every decision seems to be a fake one, without organisation just to be able to say, we did that: there is no love, passion.

The only good point is that it is a good and easy place to start to work in Ireland if you come from abroad.
Great Company to progress and gain valuable business skills
International Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 September 2019
Great Company to progress and gain valuable business skills. While the salary is not exactly "competitive", The skills and experience I have gained here have given me a firm foundation to grow and develop and successful career.
Fun workplace, met good friends, Good as first experience.
N/A (Current Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin12 September 2019
it really depends on the contract that you work for.
The TLs in managing my contract were fine, It is a very relaxed atmosphere and at the beginning it was easy to progress.
The job is boring and repetitive and the staff engagement is a bit poor,
They should organize more activities and initiatives.
it is an outsourcing so the client decides who stays and who goes, we lost some good people and probably we will lose more.
but it is life.
My job at Concentrix
Customer Service Representative full time (Former Employee) –  Dublin Santry24 August 2019
My manager was more than relaxed which is good and bad. In my project, things too were very relaxed but in others it wasn't. The whole infrastructure was not working very well and the salary was just far too low. People were nice though .
Team
B2B Account Management Professional (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 August 2019
the Teams are highly motivated and it s not just called a Team. They are really good People trying to help each other. There is also a lot of activity besides the work. Concentrix is also a good place to improve a language. People from a lot of different Nations work there.
Satisfied
Quality Specialist,content moderator (fraud,spam) (Current Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin1 August 2019
Excellent communication and team work,good management,multinational environment, good facilities,supportive team leaders and managers,organisations for entertaining of staff.
"Oké" bedrijf
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  County Dublin18 July 2019
Bij Concentrix Dublin weet je wat er van je verwacht wordt, maar dat is het dan ook.

Het werk dat je doet is duidelijk en spreekt voor zich, en je wordt er financieel goed voor vergoed.

Verder moet je van de werkgever niet veel verwachten.
Beloftes die gemaakt worden, worden niet nagekomen.
Het management is chaos en vriendjespolitiek.

De meeste werknemers zijn hier voor een paar maanden, om ervaring op te doen in het buitenland. En dat maakt het bedrijf niet uit. Ben je tevreden: goed, ben je ontevreden: even goed. Dit is geen bedrijf met veel doorgroeimogelijkheden of dat veel naar zijn werknemers omkijkt.

Indien men een eerste ervaring wilt opdoen, en snel geld wilt verdienen is dit wel een goed bedrijf.
Aweful in Dublin
Moderator/Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Dublin2 July 2019
Management a very biased. Day shift against Night shift. HR don't do a deep research when hire. Management with issues that affect the performance of the team.
You have no life in this company and, gets worth if you work night shift. Money is not as goos as it looks.
Do not recommend it at all.
Horrible but nice management
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin2 June 2019
Colleagues are the only reason people enjoy. Very strict and no time for life outside work. For how much you do and what toy get paid is unevenly balanced
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Long hrs, little days off
Only effective skill learned is how to deal with people
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin30 May 2019
Terrible stat system in which a non BT Customer can call in, you're unable to help with their issue as they haven't a BT product can still rate you 0 even if you've helped to best of ability which affects your bonus. Worked there 3 months and never had a schedual. was told on multiple occasions when asked that my TL had to send off for a new password to get me access to it as they sent an incorrect password originally. Apparently she had emailed multiple times for it, but when I joined my new team after training the new TL informed me it's a quick process and she never sent off for it in the process. Negatively effected me as I joined the new team on friday, and wasn't informed that I'd have a new schedual causing me to work Saturday when I had the weekend off. Not knowing this as neither TL informed me or got me access to my schedual in the 3 months I worked there. People quit every few days, TL's dont seem to care too much about those below.
Cons
Work schedual changes drastically each week, canteen located 10 mins from workplace with 2 15 min breaks and 1 30 min break, makes it useless. Vending machines available but no atm.
Bt technical support
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin28 May 2019
Wouldnt recommend my dog for this job!!!!
Pays usually wrong and its paid monthly so any mistakes will be supposively amended next month.
Training recieved was very poor questions asked relating to Bt unanswered.
1 week rosters sometimes 2 weeks.
You have to beg for days off due to staff turnover.
Some managers are afraid to take escalations and also floor mentors avoiding any questions or customers that sound slithly difficult.
Pros
Not far to travel
Cons
All of the above
Good for your first job
Tech Support - QA - Third Level Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 May 2019
It can be a fun environment at times as you get to meet a lot of international employees but the management follows guidelines with no critical thought.

Pros:
International environment
You get to meet a lot of people

Cons:
Low salary
Little opportunity for advancement
Poorly managed, lack of appreciation.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin1 May 2019
Salary not the best.
Very little opportunity for advancement.
Poor management who don't appreciate their staff.
Conveyor belt mentality when it comes to staff joining and leaving.
Pros
Stepping Stone
Cons
Salary, Work Life, Management, No Benefits
Great company to work for and wonderful experience
Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  County Kildare23 April 2019
.Take calls to resolve customers technical issues
.Troubleshoot different technical issues presented by the customer
.Maintain each customer database while on the call
.Provide first class support within the call center environment to
customers via telephone.
.Archive and maintain service level statistic.
.Track, document customer’s problems information in a tracking
database.
.Contribute to overall team performance, including support and
assistance of other team members.
.Promote additional client services.
.Troubleshoot broadband and Landline telephone complex issues
and peripherals devises.
.Apply GDPR law on every single call
.Maintain a positive and happy attitude to customers while on the call
Pros
Lunch is not free
Cons
Relevent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K