Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Ireland144 reviews

Found 144 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,785 reviews

pay is terrible, alot of stress

Pay is minimum but bonus makes up for it many work bank hols etc to get more wages. Job is highly focused on stats. Managers depending who u get can b very good supportive as long as u meet them half way. Offers permanent work but must b able to take constant abuse from customers. Very hard to rise up but again pay is one thing that needs to b improved staff turnover very high

Pros

Offers permanent positions. Work from home

Cons

Too stressful for the pay

Management Not Fit for Purpose

Where do I start? The incompetent team leader? Random payroll deductions without reason? No responses when you need them? Being told you expect too much by your own manager when they can’t even do the basics?You name it. Expect gaslighting from management and for them to make you feel bad for anything and everything starting with asking from help to needing time off. They will make sure whatever request it is that you have, it is certainly too much for them to handle.If you had an error in one payslip, it’ll happen again and again, and yet the problem has still not been resolved.If you take your life seriously enough and want to be able to pay your necessities and actually enjoy life, this is not the place.Minimal training with expectations to surpass an impossible target which the public set for you by the way (customer reviews). If you ever get a bonus, you most likely won’t.

Great employer, great workplace!

I love working here, so supportive and really look after their staff. I have advanced in the company since I started working here, they promote from within and are always available should any issues arise. Office has a great atmosphere and it's nice to feel so at ease in the workplace.

Mess of a company

Would not recommend this job, no benefits and pay is dependent on what they feel like paying even if you've worked the hours. Nobody knows what's going on and you get no numbers for management ,HR or payroll. The job role says customer service but it is actually sales. They also don't give you any training for this as the job description is customer service. If you have any problems good luck trying to get a number for someone in HR.

Cons

Not sure what your wage could be

ok

I was their for a year and honestly it was good. i apply for many role that was opened in the company but never got it. After a year i felt i ad to leave because the company did show much love. Overall good place to work when only starting to build your CV.

Overworked and underpaid

Customers were awfully rude and never got much back up while on the calls. My schedule was constantly mixed up. Promised opportunities to progress in the company but never progressed

Cons

Constant Schedule Changes

Absolute awful company. Avoid at all costs

Worked for Concentrix’s briefly before searching for a new job. Trainers were nice and helpful. The training does not prepare you for calls what so ever. They do not pay you correctly. I left this company some time ago and they still have not got back to me about the money they owe me after admitting there was an error (after ignoring me for weeks :) ) Seems people have to go the legal route. Most call centres aren’t great to work for but this one takes the biscuit.

Pros

Cons

Ridiculous management, Often will ignore you, Training is awful, Just a horrible company in general

I enjoy working for Concentrix- WFH is great and support within your team is always there. TL and mentors are quick to respond to any query. Progression within the role is also achievable. Yes, the job can be stressful at times but the information is so readily available within the systems that we use which make it that much easier. Overall, I would recommend this 100%.

20 April 2022
Thank you for your review. We will continue to look for ways and improve!

Fun workplace, Relaxed, Positive atmosphere

Have worked here for 5 years, Currently on my second contract which enables me to discover new skills and new challenges.I always pushed managment in how i can do better. Even after a few unsuccessful promotion interviews i kept my head down focused on feedback and now thankfully i am in a position i have fought hard to be in.The day i stop learning in concentrix os the day i might look beyond, But the culture and staff are simply amazing.I see alot of negative reviews fair enough each to their own, But i was the exact same but i overcame what was negative and focused on the positives.Great company that cares so much.

Pros

good salary(depending on which contract)

Cons

Not bad for temporary job

Its WFH, not bad job if you have loads of patienceShifs are rotational, weekend job, Sundays are not paid more which is a shame Pros you get 21 day pto plus 9 bank holidays

4 April 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We continuously strive for improvement and will take your comment onwards to the responsible.

Stressful Environment

Low pay stressful working environment. Team Leaders don’t have a clue and you wait too long for a response to a query when resolving customers issues. Lunch and breaks are too the letter and your punished if you take them a minute earlyWould not recommend to anyone.Long working hours and training doesn’t prepare you for the job things you need to know are left out in training

8 March 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We are disappointed to hear that this was your experience with Concentrix.We take comment such as this very seriously and will pass them on to the local management team.

Very supportive and inclusive workplace.

Management and team leaders are most supportive and helpful. Good rapport among agents also. Highly recommend working here, especially at the Dublin Santry office.

Pros

Strong management support and listening.

Cons

None really

8 March 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you approve of all we do. We will continue to strive for improvement.

Anywhere would be better

Horrible place to work.Low pay timed to the second lunch breaks and only 15 minutes allowed for toilet breaks. Horrible management horrible training all round kip

Pros

Cons

Not enough space to type

Terrible place to work

Concentrix is not a place anyone would want to work. The so called training does not prepare you for the job what so ever. The management is terrible and everything you do is micromanaged. The targets are impossible to reach.

Pros

work from home

Cons

everything else

8 March 2022

Didn't get paid fairly when my wage was incorrect. I got no feed back or the money

Poor management relationships sent email when I was leaving the technical help team. Only got a reply from my TL not my operations Manager very poor communication.

Pros

Good OM on billing team

Cons

Long lonely hours. Systems are dreadful and slow.

8 March 2022

This is a good job to gain experience.

Hard worked for low wages. The job is quite enjoyable although stressful at times. Lots of talk about progression and company structure but hard to find the solid path for support. I feel this job is underpaid and staff are undervalued. Multiple times I have had money deducted from my wages due to company system errors and having to wait weeks to be resolved, now forces me to seek employment elsewhere. I feel I shouldn't not have to fight for my wages, minimum wage at that.

Pros

Work from home position.

Cons

Underpaid and difficulty getting paid for hours worked due to system issues every other month.

Manager was horrible to me extremely was bullied by a grown man

Was horrible I wouldn’t recommend joining this company do not care about you as a person it’s filthy and rats are there also different rules fir different people

Pros

Horrible

Cons

Horrible

8 March 2022

A place to get experience and move on.

Low paid job. A place to get an experience. Entry level job. It’s an outsourcing company. Advantage is you can change to work for a different client. Don’t have anything against the company

Pros

Work from home offer

Cons

low pay

8 March 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We take each comment very seriously and will pass them on to the local management team.

A great place to learn how a workplace shouldn't be operated.

Staff turnover was mad high because of working conditions and terrible pay and hours. Management we're all buddy's but looked down on the agents who actually did all of the work. No sick pay or benefits .

Pros

People you work with

Cons

Low pay, shift work and location were bad

8 March 2022

Empresa dinámica y amigable Pará trabalhar

Bom ambiente de trabalho ambiente joven proativo gostei ! Muinto

Pros

Refeição de empresa

Cons

Muinta presão

11 January 2022
Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review! We will continue to strive for improvement!

Revolving door business model

Overworked, underpaid, awful hours, minimal benefits, revolving door of staff because of how employees are treated, you are very much a number and not a person,

11 January 2022
Hi, Thank you for your review, this is not reflective of our company culture and we are disappointed that this was your experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement