Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 80 reviews matching the search See all 23,500 reviews
High Stress Little Pay
Team Leader & Q.A (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin22 January 2020
Concentrix is not a good place to work by any means.
The training was basically just a weeks worth of taking the mickey.
A typical day consists of coming into the building and logging into your systems.
Then you take calls and fix issues with customers broadband and phone service etc.
You also have to listen to people tell you, that you are the reason life is going so poorly for them at the moment because their phone is broken or your the reason their parents died because they have no Wi-Fi
(Wi-Fi must have kept the life support running)
The management are sub par to say the least, they spend 96% of their day chatting with each other an gossiping about other staff members and the other 4% is spent on lunch and smoke breaks.

As a new staff member you are basically left in the deep end without a paddle and you just have to pray you are beside someone who actually cares enough to help you.

It was always called "Rinse and Repeat" during my time there as the turnover of staff was/is an absolute joke.

As a Team Leader myself I tried to break the mold and actually do my job and assist new hires but unfortunately I am but one person within a sea of useless management and ultimately decided to leave as I wasn't being paid to the level I should be or any of the staff to be honest.

Starting wage as an Agent is 20,500per annum which is a joke and as a team leader I was barely scraping 22k per annum.

If you like hard work, dogs abuse and no assistance from the people who are paid to help you and train you in, then Concentrix is the job for you.
Terrible
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 January 2020
Terrible experience working here. I worked on the BT contact for 13 months and quite simply put, the company doesn't care about the employees one little bit.
They forced us to work 9 days straight in December which is illegal. They refused to give me PTO which is also illegal.
The best thing about working there is the people but as far as the job or the company goes, I definitely would not recommend.
Wasn't great
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Swords19 January 2020
Boring and unfulfilling, emotionally draining and underpaid.
stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin13 January 2020
from my experience schedules were on 2 day notice and also even though some team leads are nice they are very hard to talk to. salary is to low for the work they expect of you and if there is an issue the decision pre made before you enter the meeting. had to work with broken systems work and home life is not great. if you wanna go up the ladder in the company the management must like you as a buddy and a yes man. they dont like constructive criticism.
Concentrix
Concentrix ltd telecommunication advisor (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin13 January 2020
Concentrix is a huge company with so many different cultures, colours, shapes and sizes. Meeting so many new people has been amazing.
Gaining the ultimate experience first hand in regards to the calls expectation have really expanded my knowledge. However on the downside they pay minimum wage.
Poorly Treated
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin23 December 2019
Made redundant after 4.5 months. Promised a quarterly bonus which has not been paid (despite meeting performance and quality targets). Pay is incorrect every month. Holidays only approved a month after being requested. Zero consideration for staff. Incredibly disappointed, especially after relocating to Ireland for this job.
Guter Arbeitsplatz, nette Kollegen - gutes Geld für leichte Arbeit
Call Center Agent im Team Neato Deutschland (Current Employee) –  County Dublin12 December 2019
Ich habe mich in jeder Phase des Arbeitsprozesses sehr wohl gefühlt bei Concentrix. Das Training war sehr gut, man arbeitet sich schnell ein und die Kollegen und Teamleiter sind mehr als freundlich und kooperativ. Ich kann über Concentrix nichts Schlechtes sagen, habe nur gute Erfahrungen gemacht.
Pros
Hohe Flexibilität
Cons
Keine bezahlten Kranktage in der Probezeit
Not enjoyable
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin4 December 2019
Not a good place to work, no chances to advance, poor pay, limited amount of help given to agents on the phone, you are left to fend for yourself awful onsite facilities.
Poor
Adviser (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin4 December 2019
So many targets to pass, interview process is a joke, they would higher anyone only benefit is the management are friendly and easy to talk to but they don't help our your needs that much such as if you have depression they don't know how to deal with it
For fresh graduate
Customer Support Professional / QE Associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 November 2019
It's great place to work for young people, fresh graduate to learn responsibility of working environment but that is all it is. No real opportunity for growth.
Nice place to work
French Business Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 October 2019
It's a multicultural place to work.
I started at 9.30 am and finish at 6pm, taking calls and writting emails.
hardest part of job : treating with some costumers not friendly.
I liked working in a multicultural place with friendly people, handling emails.
not bad when you get used to the smell
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 October 2019
the place smells like excrement. The desks and keyboards are crawling.
Anti Bacterial wipes are a must. bring them from day one or you will get sick. training as with any call centre is... basic. And as the turnover is high a lot of folks get bumped up a level if they stick at it then let it go to their head. Your performance is based on fragile statistics on outdated systems. they're still in the dark ages.
Review
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 October 2019
Management and team building like no other company I worked in. great place to work2. Pay is abit low but really good place to learn. Good space to work. Not a small cramped office. Good Christmas party's. Management a great and understanding if you try your best for the company. And never disagree with the customer😉. And hit the targets. But always coaching available.
Very happy with my time there
Technical Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin30 September 2019
Excellent organization, the admin structure is very sound and you learn and grow.
It is an environment that equipped me with necessary skills and experience needed for a solid career.
Too many lies and cheats
Executive Escalation (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin19 September 2019
I joined this company and 1 year after I am moving out. It was good at beginning but I should have realised it was not that good.
They never paid my relocation package, basing their emails on lies and fake statements.
I received a promotion quickly but after that, the team start to have a huge turnover because for the other roles open, everything was manipulated by our Ops Manager. The interviews were a mascarade and the persons put in place for the roles were not either qualified technically or humanly, they were just too afraid to talk when their was a decision to take.
In addition, they were lies to the client and I don't think it is a good thing to do for the future of a contract.
There is no fresh light of fresh air, being in jail is not worst that the office I was in.
Every decision seems to be a fake one, without organisation just to be able to say, we did that: there is no love, passion.

The only good point is that it is a good and easy place to start to work in Ireland if you come from abroad.
Great Company to progress and gain valuable business skills
International Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 September 2019
Great Company to progress and gain valuable business skills. While the salary is not exactly "competitive", The skills and experience I have gained here have given me a firm foundation to grow and develop and successful career.
Fun workplace, met good friends, Good as first experience.
N/A (Current Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin12 September 2019
it really depends on the contract that you work for.
The TLs in managing my contract were fine, It is a very relaxed atmosphere and at the beginning it was easy to progress.
The job is boring and repetitive and the staff engagement is a bit poor,
They should organize more activities and initiatives.
it is an outsourcing so the client decides who stays and who goes, we lost some good people and probably we will lose more.
but it is life.
My job at Concentrix
Customer Service Representative full time (Former Employee) –  Dublin Santry24 August 2019
My manager was more than relaxed which is good and bad. In my project, things too were very relaxed but in others it wasn't. The whole infrastructure was not working very well and the salary was just far too low. People were nice though .
Team
B2B Account Management Professional (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 August 2019
the Teams are highly motivated and it s not just called a Team. They are really good People trying to help each other. There is also a lot of activity besides the work. Concentrix is also a good place to improve a language. People from a lot of different Nations work there.
Satisfied
Quality Specialist,content moderator (fraud,spam) (Current Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin1 August 2019
Excellent communication and team work,good management,multinational environment, good facilities,supportive team leaders and managers,organisations for entertaining of staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

56K