Concentrix

Concentrix Management reviews

Found 35 reviews matching the search See all 23,786 reviews
Productive and friendly place
Quality and Content Analyst, Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 February 2020
People are very friendly. We have a big support and a high level of management. So it is a good place to aquire new skills and abilities.My day? High attention to detail, time management, goal orientation.
Take it if there is nothing else
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin4 February 2020
Fast paced, very clicky, must be in the circle , some people are bullet proof and incredibly lucky and always are off promoted and winning raffles, ability means nothing. Just a number. Learn what you need and use them like they use you
Avoid this place
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 January 2020
HR is incompetent, they will even lie to you they are solving a problem but actually doing nothing, payroll is in India and if you have your wage miscalculated you will get in a maze for rats to get things right. If you are older then 25 and have family so don’t want to go in the pub on Fridays with team leaders you will be completely isolated. Very toxic atmosphere.
High Stress Little Pay
Team Leader & Q.A (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin22 January 2020
Concentrix is not a good place to work by any means.
The training was basically just a weeks worth of taking the mickey.
A typical day consists of coming into the building and logging into your systems.
Then you take calls and fix issues with customers broadband and phone service etc.
You also have to listen to people tell you, that you are the reason life is going so poorly for them at the moment because their phone is broken or your the reason their parents died because they have no Wi-Fi
(Wi-Fi must have kept the life support running)
The management are sub par to say the least, they spend 96% of their day chatting with each other an gossiping about other staff members and the other 4% is spent on lunch and smoke breaks.

As a new staff member you are basically left in the deep end without a paddle and you just have to pray you are beside someone who actually cares enough to help you.

It was always called "Rinse and Repeat" during my time there as the turnover of staff was/is an absolute joke.

As a Team Leader myself I tried to break the mold and actually do my job and assist new hires but unfortunately I am but one person within a sea of useless management and ultimately decided to leave as I wasn't being paid to the level I should be or any of the staff to be honest.

Starting wage as an Agent is 20,500per annum which is a joke and as a team leader I was barely scraping 22k per annum.

If you like hard work, dogs abuse and no assistance from the people who are paid to help you and train you in, then Concentrix is the job for you.
Terrible
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 January 2020
Terrible experience working here. I worked on the BT contact for 13 months and quite simply put, the company doesn't care about the employees one little bit.
They forced us to work 9 days straight in December which is illegal. They refused to give me PTO which is also illegal.
The best thing about working there is the people but as far as the job or the company goes, I definitely would not recommend.
Nice workplace
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 January 2020
The management is flexible and fair. They will help you to reach your target and bring new solutions to help you with it.
You can work and meet a loads of people in the same time. Which is a good thing because everybody is from everywhere.
stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin13 January 2020
from my experience schedules were on 2 day notice and also even though some team leads are nice they are very hard to talk to. salary is to low for the work they expect of you and if there is an issue the decision pre made before you enter the meeting. had to work with broken systems work and home life is not great. if you wanna go up the ladder in the company the management must like you as a buddy and a yes man. they dont like constructive criticism.
Not enjoyable
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin4 December 2019
Not a good place to work, no chances to advance, poor pay, limited amount of help given to agents on the phone, you are left to fend for yourself awful onsite facilities.
Poor
Adviser (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin4 December 2019
So many targets to pass, interview process is a joke, they would higher anyone only benefit is the management are friendly and easy to talk to but they don't help our your needs that much such as if you have depression they don't know how to deal with it
not bad when you get used to the smell
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 October 2019
the place smells like excrement. The desks and keyboards are crawling.
Anti Bacterial wipes are a must. bring them from day one or you will get sick. training as with any call centre is... basic. And as the turnover is high a lot of folks get bumped up a level if they stick at it then let it go to their head. Your performance is based on fragile statistics on outdated systems. they're still in the dark ages.
Review
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 October 2019
Management and team building like no other company I worked in. great place to work2. Pay is abit low but really good place to learn. Good space to work. Not a small cramped office. Good Christmas party's. Management a great and understanding if you try your best for the company. And never disagree with the customer😉. And hit the targets. But always coaching available.
Satisfied
Quality Specialist,content moderator (fraud,spam) (Current Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin1 August 2019
Excellent communication and team work,good management,multinational environment, good facilities,supportive team leaders and managers,organisations for entertaining of staff.
Aweful in Dublin
Moderator/Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Dublin2 July 2019
Management a very biased. Day shift against Night shift. HR don't do a deep research when hire. Management with issues that affect the performance of the team.
You have no life in this company and, gets worth if you work night shift. Money is not as goos as it looks.
Do not recommend it at all.
Bt technical support
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin28 May 2019
Wouldnt recommend my dog for this job!!!!
Pays usually wrong and its paid monthly so any mistakes will be supposively amended next month.
Training recieved was very poor questions asked relating to Bt unanswered.
1 week rosters sometimes 2 weeks.
You have to beg for days off due to staff turnover.
Some managers are afraid to take escalations and also floor mentors avoiding any questions or customers that sound slithly difficult.
Pros
Not far to travel
Cons
All of the above
Good for your first job
Tech Support - QA - Third Level Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 May 2019
It can be a fun environment at times as you get to meet a lot of international employees but the management follows guidelines with no critical thought.

Pros:
International environment
You get to meet a lot of people

Cons:
Low salary
Little opportunity for advancement
Poorly managed, lack of appreciation.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin1 May 2019
Salary not the best.
Very little opportunity for advancement.
Poor management who don't appreciate their staff.
Conveyor belt mentality when it comes to staff joining and leaving.
Pros
Stepping Stone
Cons
Salary, Work Life, Management, No Benefits
Super Poor Company
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin28 February 2019
Very poor management, not enough space here to explain how Managers and HR are unprofessional and most important of all incompetent.
No any benefits.
Unreal targets.
High expectations from managers and zero appreciation (unless you are best friend with your team leader …
Advice: Avoid if possible
Pros
I met many good people, gained some good experience.
Cons
Everything else
I wouldn’t reccomend Concentrix to my worst enemy!
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin11 February 2019
I have been working for Concentrix for almost a year now, and it has personally been the worst year of my life. Management in this company is appalling, my manager was abusive and cruel and spoke to me with contempt like he was better than everyone else. When you want time off for a holiday? Best of luck! I had to work from 9:30am- 8:00pm on Christmas Day!! Your manager won’t even bother try and put holiday requests through for you but your gaurenteed managers will have they’re holidays off. The place is old and run down and cold. You get 1 half an hour lunch break and 2 15 minute breaks, that is what I had on my 10 hour shift. The vending machines are old and everything is overpriced. You can barely live on they’re terrible salary and advisors joke in work about how we are the worst paid call centre in Dublin!! Don’t forget all the HORRIBLE customers you have to deal with everyday from BT and if you need help in there, best of luck finding a manager or mentor who will help because they’re all lazy pricks. When I spoke to my manager about my mental Health issues nothing was done and in the end that’s why I left this job. My manager was a mean man that left the company and ended up coming back because they didn’t want him in Concentrix in Santry ( Al’s toy barn eh)?

STAY AWAY FROM CONCENTRIX IT IS A POISONOUS COMPANY!!!
Pros
Canteen around the corner
Cons
Long hours, terrible pay, short lunch breaks, no sick pay, no holiday time off.
not a good job
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin4 February 2019
So many people work there. If you want to book a day off you have to make sure you do it as much ahead of time as possible because if too many people have it off they wont give it to you. Managers were inappropriate, and nothing was done about it when people came forward. They treated the agents like children compared to the managers.
Pros
Cons
everything. even pay is not good
Don’t even bother
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin31 January 2019
First of all, do not get yourself fooled by the working hours or benefits they offer, as soon as you start working, they will tell you there are no benefits and the working hours will be constantly changing. The money is definitely not worth the stress and you will find yourself having no life at all. There is no such thing and work/life balance there, its just work.
The management is really bad, they take on all these unexperienced people to run it, mostly women so it’s like a hen house there. Very unprofessional.
The food is really bad and the same everyday. The HR has a loooong way from being human or any resources whatsoever, plus they are only there to call the banks to come represent their expensive accounts. This is a typical call centre, oh sorry factory I meant, where you will be just a number and not a human being. I have seen people being given out for going to the toilet or grabing a coffee, it is that bad. If you want to gain experience, maybe this is the place, but if you are an extrovert that loves life- this place is definitely not for you.
Pros
workmates
Cons
The culture, atmosphere, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

56K