Concentrix Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 23,410 reviews
stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin13 January 2020
from my experience schedules were on 2 day notice and also even though some team leads are nice they are very hard to talk to. salary is to low for the work they expect of you and if there is an issue the decision pre made before you enter the meeting. had to work with broken systems work and home life is not great. if you wanna go up the ladder in the company the management must like you as a buddy and a yes man. they dont like constructive criticism.
Great Company to progress and gain valuable business skills
International Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 September 2019
Great Company to progress and gain valuable business skills. While the salary is not exactly "competitive", The skills and experience I have gained here have given me a firm foundation to grow and develop and successful career.
My job at Concentrix
Customer Service Representative full time (Former Employee) –  Dublin Santry24 August 2019
My manager was more than relaxed which is good and bad. In my project, things too were very relaxed but in others it wasn't. The whole infrastructure was not working very well and the salary was just far too low. People were nice though .
Horrible but nice management
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin2 June 2019
Colleagues are the only reason people enjoy. Very strict and no time for life outside work. For how much you do and what toy get paid is unevenly balanced
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Long hrs, little days off
Good for your first job
Tech Support - QA - Third Level Support (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 May 2019
It can be a fun environment at times as you get to meet a lot of international employees but the management follows guidelines with no critical thought.

Pros:
International environment
You get to meet a lot of people

Cons:
Low salary
Little opportunity for advancement
Poorly managed, lack of appreciation.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin1 May 2019
Salary not the best.
Very little opportunity for advancement.
Poor management who don't appreciate their staff.
Conveyor belt mentality when it comes to staff joining and leaving.
Pros
Stepping Stone
Cons
Salary, Work Life, Management, No Benefits
Super Poor Company
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin28 February 2019
Very poor management, not enough space here to explain how Managers and HR are unprofessional and most important of all incompetent.
No any benefits.
Unreal targets.
High expectations from managers and zero appreciation (unless you are best friend with your team leader …
Advice: Avoid if possible
Pros
I met many good people, gained some good experience.
Cons
Everything else
I wouldn’t reccomend Concentrix to my worst enemy!
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin11 February 2019
I have been working for Concentrix for almost a year now, and it has personally been the worst year of my life. Management in this company is appalling, my manager was abusive and cruel and spoke to me with contempt like he was better than everyone else. When you want time off for a holiday? Best of luck! I had to work from 9:30am- 8:00pm on Christmas Day!! Your manager won’t even bother try and put holiday requests through for you but your gaurenteed managers will have they’re holidays off. The place is old and run down and cold. You get 1 half an hour lunch break and 2 15 minute breaks, that is what I had on my 10 hour shift. The vending machines are old and everything is overpriced. You can barely live on they’re terrible salary and advisors joke in work about how we are the worst paid call centre in Dublin!! Don’t forget all the HORRIBLE customers you have to deal with everyday from BT and if you need help in there, best of luck finding a manager or mentor who will help because they’re all lazy pricks. When I spoke to my manager about my mental Health issues nothing was done and in the end that’s why I left this job. My manager was a mean man that left the company and ended up coming back because they didn’t want him in Concentrix in Santry ( Al’s toy barn eh)?

STAY AWAY FROM CONCENTRIX IT IS A POISONOUS COMPANY!!!
Pros
Canteen around the corner
Cons
Long hours, terrible pay, short lunch breaks, no sick pay, no holiday time off.
Don’t even bother
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin31 January 2019
First of all, do not get yourself fooled by the working hours or benefits they offer, as soon as you start working, they will tell you there are no benefits and the working hours will be constantly changing. The money is definitely not worth the stress and you will find yourself having no life at all. There is no such thing and work/life balance there, its just work.
The management is really bad, they take on all these unexperienced people to run it, mostly women so it’s like a hen house there. Very unprofessional.
The food is really bad and the same everyday. The HR has a loooong way from being human or any resources whatsoever, plus they are only there to call the banks to come represent their expensive accounts. This is a typical call centre, oh sorry factory I meant, where you will be just a number and not a human being. I have seen people being given out for going to the toilet or grabing a coffee, it is that bad. If you want to gain experience, maybe this is the place, but if you are an extrovert that loves life- this place is definitely not for you.
Pros
workmates
Cons
The culture, atmosphere, management
Convergys
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin23 January 2019
Salary not the best.
No help for agents who may be having a day of bad calls (which was mostly everyday due to abusive customers)
Not a huge oppurtunity to advance.
Best part of job: working with a team
It's a good place to start
Network Support L2 (Current Employee) –  Bishopstown, IE14 December 2018
The night shift is the busiest shift. The people there are friendly and the team leaders are always taking care of your needs. The salary is not that good in comparison with other companies. As I said is a good place to get some experience.
Pros
low workload
Cons
not enough appreciation
good job
BT Associate Trainer (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin15 August 2018
Overall a good company to work for but the people make all the amazing benefits that come with working in the company mean nothing in the long run. Can be quite draining and mentally degrading if not careful about how you carry out your day to day activities
Good starting point
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 March 2018
Not a bad place to be depending on the contract you work for. Management is usually decent and try their best to treat you like a human being.
Salary are the lowest in the industry by far, no benefits worth mentioning (no health care, no free food, nothing at all).
On the other hand, I've never been asked to do overtime, I've never felt pressured by management, I've never been refused days off (provided enough of the team was in obviously).
I've also met wonderful people there, which helps.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Lowest salary in the country (for that type of role)
Draining
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 January 2018
The work hours are long and you can be scheduled up to 7 days in a row. The policies can be unfair to employees, and customers can be frustrating, rude and often downright aggravating. The hours are long, and the breaks are short and very infrequent.
Pros
Coworkers if you get along with them
Cons
Hours, scheduling
Not great
Mentor (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin12 October 2017
If you like not knowing your hours for the week coming on a friday this is for you. The people are great and some of the TLs but others have no issue throwing you under the bus etc a lot of favouritism. Salary isnt great at all no work/life balance. Very unorganised
Pros
People working there
Cons
Everything else
fun work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin9 August 2017
It's a fun environment to work in, lovely atmosphere. Can be challenging with customers on the phone.
the lunch hours isn't long enough.
Get along with people there and working as a team
Pros
na
Good to start as Customer Service Representative
No benefits
Standard working hours
Weekends off
No shifts
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No benefits
People are cool...no regards for employess
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin31 October 2016
Worked there, money is not great,, basically loads of promises and none of them kept.They say you get a bonus..but you can forget about it..as everything is set so as you don' t get it.No way you can advance there. Facility is not great. Big turnover inemployees. No real support for employees. No benefits.All the five for stars on this review are for sure from management.
Pros
Fun people.in team
Cons
Not great management, fake promisses, no regards for employees
Productive and fun work place
Backup Coach & Xbox Customer Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin15 September 2016
I really recommended Convergys to work. Is a very good job culture company. The salary and benefits are good. Also they provide a flexible holidays. Convergys is a place to start a carrier .
Pros
productive, fun
Cons
there are none
Good but undemanding
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin25 July 2016
It was a nice place to work but, very hierarchical. I liked the team but the problem was that the work was quite boring. I would recommend.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Boring work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55.9K