Concentrix
Coronavirus update
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland88 reviews
At Concentrix you have the possibility to find a friendly environment and opportunity to grow up your skills, bonuses and canteen is not bad, at last.
The management is flexible and fair. They will help you to reach your target and bring new solutions to help you with it.
You can work and meet a loads of people in the same time. Which is a good thing because everybody is from everywhere.
from my experience schedules were on 2 day notice and also even though some team leads are nice they are very hard to talk to. salary is to low for the work they expect of you and if there is an issue the decision pre made before you enter the meeting. had to work with broken systems work and home life is not great. if you wanna go up the ladder in the company the management must like you as a buddy and a yes man. they dont like constructive criticism.
Ich habe mich in jeder Phase des Arbeitsprozesses sehr wohl gefühlt bei Concentrix. Das Training war sehr gut, man arbeitet sich schnell ein und die Kollegen und Teamleiter sind mehr als freundlich und kooperativ. Ich kann über Concentrix nichts Schlechtes sagen, habe nur gute Erfahrungen gemacht.
Pros
Hohe Flexibilität
Cons
Keine bezahlten Kranktage in der Probezeit
Great Company to progress and gain valuable business skills. While the salary is not exactly "competitive", The skills and experience I have gained here have given me a firm foundation to grow and develop and successful career.
My manager was more than relaxed which is good and bad. In my project, things too were very relaxed but in others it wasn't. The whole infrastructure was not working very well and the salary was just far too low. People were nice though .
Bij Concentrix Dublin weet je wat er van je verwacht wordt, maar dat is het dan ook.

Het werk dat je doet is duidelijk en spreekt voor zich, en je wordt er financieel goed voor vergoed.

Verder moet je van de werkgever niet veel verwachten.

Beloftes die gemaakt worden, worden niet nagekomen.

Het management is chaos en vriendjespolitiek.

De meeste werknemers zijn hier voor een paar maanden, om ervaring op te doen in het buitenland. En dat maakt het bedrijf niet uit. Ben je tevreden: goed, ben je ontevreden: even goed. Dit is geen bedrijf met veel doorgroeimogelijkheden of dat veel naar zijn werknemers omkijkt.

Indien men een eerste ervaring wilt opdoen, en snel geld wilt verdienen is dit wel een goed bedrijf.
Colleagues are the only reason people enjoy. Very strict and no time for life outside work. For how much you do and what toy get paid is unevenly balanced
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Long hrs, little days off
It can be a fun environment at times as you get to meet a lot of international employees but the management follows guidelines with no critical thought.

Pros:

International environment

You get to meet a lot of people

Cons:

Low salary
Little opportunity for advancement
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Salary not the best.
Very little opportunity for advancement.

Poor management who don't appreciate their staff.

Conveyor belt mentality when it comes to staff joining and leaving.
Pros
Stepping Stone
Cons
Salary, Work Life, Management, No Benefits
Very poor management, not enough space here to explain how Managers and HR are unprofessional and most important of all incompetent.
No any benefits.
Unreal targets.

High expectations from managers and zero appreciation (unless you are best friend with your team leader …

Advice: Avoid if possible
Pros
I met many good people, gained some good experience.
Cons
Everything else
I have been working for Concentrix for almost a year now, and it has personally been the worst year of my life. Management in this company is appalling, my manager was abusive and cruel and spoke to me with contempt like he was better than everyone else. When you want time off for a holiday? Best of luck! I had to work from 9:30am- 8:00pm on Christmas Day!! Your manager won’t even bother try and put holiday requests through for you but your gaurenteed managers will have they’re holidays off. The place is old and run down and cold. You get 1 half an hour lunch break and 2 15 minute breaks, that is what I had on my 10 hour shift. The vending machines are old and everything is overpriced. You can barely live on they’re terrible salary and advisors joke in work about how we are the worst paid call centre in Dublin!! Don’t forget all the HORRIBLE customers you have to deal with everyday from BT and if you need help in there, best of luck finding a manager or mentor who will help because they’re all lazy pricks. When I spoke to my manager about my mental Health issues nothing was done and in the end that’s why I left this job. My manager was a mean man that left the company and ended up coming back because they didn’t want him in Concentrix in Santry ( Al’s toy barn eh)?

STAY AWAY FROM CONCENTRIX IT IS A POISONOUS COMPANY!!!
Pros
Canteen around the corner
Cons
Long hours, terrible pay, short lunch breaks, no sick pay, no holiday time off.
First of all, do not get yourself fooled by the working hours or benefits they offer, as soon as you start working, they will tell you there are no benefits and the working hours will be constantly changing. The money is definitely not worth the stress and you will find yourself having no life at all. There is no such thing and work/life balance there, its just work.
The management is really bad, they take on all these unexperienced people to run it, mostly women so it’s like a hen house there. Very unprofessional.

The food is really bad and the same everyday. The HR has a loooong way from being human or any resources whatsoever, plus they are only there to call the banks to come represent their expensive accounts. This is a typical call centre, oh sorry factory I meant, where you will be just a number and not a human being. I have seen people being given out for going to the toilet or grabing a coffee, it is that bad. If you want to gain experience, maybe this is the place, but if you are an extrovert that loves life- this place is definitely not for you.
Pros
workmates
Cons
The culture, atmosphere, management
Salary not the best.
No help for agents who may be having a day of bad calls (which was mostly everyday due to abusive customers)

Not a huge oppurtunity to advance.

Best part of job: working with a team
The night shift is the busiest shift. The people there are friendly and the team leaders are always taking care of your needs. The salary is not that good in comparison with other companies. As I said is a good place to get some experience.
Pros
low workload
Cons
not enough appreciation
Overall a good company to work for but the people make all the amazing benefits that come with working in the company mean nothing in the long run. Can be quite draining and mentally degrading if not careful about how you carry out your day to day activities
Not a bad place to be depending on the contract you work for. Management is usually decent and try their best to treat you like a human being.
Salary are the lowest in the industry by far, no benefits worth mentioning (no health care, no free food, nothing at all).
On the other hand, I've never been asked to do overtime, I've never felt pressured by management, I've never been refused days off (provided enough of the team was in obviously).

I've also met wonderful people there, which helps.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Lowest salary in the country (for that type of role)
The work hours are long and you can be scheduled up to 7 days in a row. The policies can be unfair to employees, and customers can be frustrating, rude and often downright aggravating. The hours are long, and the breaks are short and very infrequent.
Pros
Coworkers if you get along with them
Cons
Hours, scheduling
If you like not knowing your hours for the week coming on a friday this is for you. The people are great and some of the TLs but others have no issue throwing you under the bus etc a lot of favouritism. Salary isnt great at all no work/life balance. Very unorganised
Pros
People working there
Cons
Everything else
It's a fun environment to work in, lovely atmosphere. Can be challenging with customers on the phone.
the lunch hours isn't long enough.
Get along with people there and working as a team
Pros
na
Low salary
Great and friendly people

Great to start in Customer Service section

No benefits
Standard working hours
Weekends off

No shifts
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No benefits