Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
CONNECT RECRUITMENT Employee Reviews
Showing all 7 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
I was told I was doing a general laborer job. But was doing skilled ask for more money didn't get it so I left the site. Then I was promised a job when I returned from my holiday and they completely avoided me. My advice to anyone thinking of joining this agency dont. There's much better out there who pay the proper rate and don't leaving you waiting weeks without work
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONNECT RECRUITMENT. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about CONNECT RECRUITMENT
- What does a Production operative doOne person answered
- How has CONNECT RECRUITMENT responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at CONNECT RECRUITMENT?One person answered
- I applied for a job just wondering how I’d know if I was accepted or notOne person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make CONNECT RECRUITMENT a better place to work?
- During this virus, Can i work in Ireland Republic if am from Morocco ?
- How many hours you have to work?
- How much do you pay machine drivers
See all questions and answers