Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Fun workplace

27 October 2015
There I've met good chefs,which they learned me how to cook the best breakfeast.And my collegs they show me how to work very fast and good.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Short hours
10 February 2020
Food & Beverage Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
When I started there, things were good, but the higher management were forced to cut staff in order to meet the global brands targets. This resulted in higher stress levels across all departments and a drop in standards. On the other hand, I did work with some amazing people who had the company's best interests at heart.
15 December 2019
Customer Service (Part-time) (Current Employee) - Dublin
When I first began working in the Conrad there was no clear path for advancement in the organisation but now there are numerous ways of creating a good reputation as a great employee through formal recognition whether it comes from fellow workers, guests, completing Hilton University courses, seeing your own 'hotel improvement' ideas come to fruition or taking part in charity fundraisers and other corporate events. If one is really ambitious one may sign up for 'General Management' program, 'Financial Management program' or ' Human Resources program' which run over several years. Pay can be very low at first and you may even be expected to work for nothing, if you are an intern. As an intern, any work done over and above your 40 hour week will be unpaid and may stretch to an extra 20 hours!. At the other end of the scale if you have been with the company for a few years and earn a good hourly rate and are a part-time employee you will likely only be offered a few hours every other week as preference is given to newer employees who the hotel can get to work for little or no remuneration. However for the newbies, after a year, better pay and benefits start to kick in and some of the individual hotel and larger corporate benefits can be very enjoyable. All in all if you are young and ambitious and don't mind making some sacrifices earlier in your career then Conrad Hotel and Hilton Hotels, in general, are a great place to work and make progress in your career. Good luck!
19 July 2019
CONFERENCE AND BANQUETING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Dublin
all people treat you always very well, the benefits are good. the environment was very good, everyone seemed always happy working, a good canteen for staffs.
Pros
free food, clean clothes, dynamic jobs.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.
Conrad Hotels & Resorts Reviews by Location