Cook Medical

Cook Medical Employee Reviews

Productive -
Past paced, motivated - Goal driven, Use Agile to develop project goals. Smart, Looks to feedback from staff, facilitate development. Resources are tight in a very regulated and competitive environment.
Cook medical
Cook depends where you work there you have a different experience. In finance is very demanding and is very hard to have career progression. Managers were not really prepared to be managers when I was there since they lack in people approach.You would expect a higher salary for the amount of work you do there.On the other hand the job can be very interesting.i recommended the experience
Nice place to work
Nice place to work, money bad though.
Yyuhh to be honest with you and y in the morn of the month of the year I was looking for a new one for the first time in my life and I was looking for a new home for the first time in my life and I had a lot to learn about the world of my own life jacket and my husband and my family were in the same one and I had a lot 6th birthday 6
Geld stimmt. Kollegen sind nett. Arbeitszeiten Stressfrei.
Geld stimmt. Kollegen sind nett. Arbeitszeiten Stressfrei. Besser geht natürlich immer aber Hier kommt's nah dran...
Fun all around
People are friendly and very welcoming and the work normally are busy everyday and there are a lot of overtime and good pay raise also that goes with the over time
Good
Good
Disappointing
Bad management and hard to make a career inside unless you have friends there.Don't mind if you are a hard worker, that''s not the key to be hired.
Pros
Na
Friendly open workplace
A typical involves testing and writing test reports. I am also involved with designing test fixtures and sourcing vendors for test tooling and test equipment. I also maintain existing tooling and stock for the test lab to allow different engineering groups to organise testing at short notice.
I have learned different materials and methods used in the medical industry as well as using different materials and chemicals for use with surface tension measurements.

I get on well with co-workers and management as well as mentoring new hires and co-op students.

There isn't a hard part of the job but there is a lot of repetitiveness in testing. I enjoy CAD work when looking to create new tooling and test fixtures.
Pros
Healthcare, pension & monthly bonuses
Cons
Repetitiveness of testing
OEM Medical Device Manufacturer
Good company to work for. Well established product base with a solid program stream of new devices.
Productive and well organized company
This position was available only for the summer months.
It was very challenging opportunity for gaining new experience.