Cork International Hotel

Cork International Hotel Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews
Fast Paced
Typical day was fast-paced. Learned how to work quickly and effiecently. The workplace was productive. THe management was helpful. There was no difficult part of the job.
Great Hotel, positive Working Culture
Enjoyed Working at the Cork International Hotel, I worked as a Duty Manager and it was a very enjoyable job, however a newly appointed F&B manager caused havoc for staff and other Management so i had to leave, and two weeks later that Manager was removed and I got my job offered back, but by then I had got another job
Horrible Culture
Get a 39 hour contract. Get rostered for 50 hours and be expected to work at least 60 without overtime or time in lieu. AVOID like the plague. Would not recommend
Buena
Es un buen lugar para trabajar. El personal de recursos humanos siempre fue muy atento y amable.
Poor training nice staff
Great floor staff through every dept, but the training leaves a lot to be desired.
Great place if you already have sufficient training but there is not a lot of on site training available. Work days always run over your finish time. Hard place to balance work and life.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No Training
Brilliant people to work with
The members of staff are a joy to work with on a daily basis. Everyone plays as part of a team. I have learned so much about how to deal with customers and about how to up sell to the customer. It has also helped me work better in a team.
Pros
Good food
Cons
This is a great place to work, very local even though part of a chain. Award winning, with great co-workers and a great team atmosphere
Expérience internationale
J'ai intégré cette entreprise dans le cadre d'un stage à l'étranger. Bon esprit d'équipe !
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cork International Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3