CPL Recruitment

CPL Recruitment Employee Reviews in Dublin

Na
Cpl, well you will certainly get an opportunity here to get your foot in the door to the world of Recruitment. You will gain some really really good experience.
Lot of promises, zero shifts
When started working with Cpl they promised me a lot of hours which never really happend. In the last 4 months they didn't call me once so if you apply for them make sure that that's not your only source of income because soon you'll end up starving. Don't be fooled by their promises that they will call you for shifts, it won't happen because they really don't have shifts to give you.

Payment
Do not work for this company. I was not paid for an assignment I was given.

When I contacted payroll they tried to fob me off by saying they did not have the correct tax documents. After I confirmed with Revenue they did Payroll stopped responding.

AVOID AVOID AVOID as you will not be paid.
N/a
Generally company is a good place to work. Lots of benefits, good salary, solid training. Downside is definitely focus on micro management. Every minute of lateness is recorded and can affect the performance results.
CPL on site - Good place to start
This place is only for young immigrants as a first job. Do not join as a more advanced role as you will have to deal with internal promoted managers that have no experience or preparation.
Does not have room to grow.

Expect to be paid a lot less because facebook provides lunch.
Pros
Free lunch, Facebook building, Location
Cons
Free lunch taken off your salary, Health care is a lie, most of the benefits they list are a lie.
Official response from CPL Recruitment
20 August 2019
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We would like to hear more about your experience and how we could’ve worked differently. Please get in touch at indeed@cpl.ie with any further feedback.
Quality jobs
I have worked with CPL for years. They would call me for temp work on the day most of the time, so it was important to always be prepared every morning just in case. At first I would get calls for long temp jobs that would last from a year to a few months or even a few weeks but lately they have been offering jobs for the day to a few days.
Pros
Temp jobs
Cons
Sometimes work environment not so conducive
Official response from CPL Recruitment
20 August 2019
Thank you taking the time to provide feedback. We value your opinion and are happy to hear you had a positive experience with Cpl. Matching the right candidate to the right job is our main focus. If you have any further feedback or suggestions on how we can improve, get in touch at indeed@cpl.ie.
Horrific company to contact
Applied for a job I was really interested in through cpl. Experience and qualifications were a perfect match for job description. Heard nothing back at all, not even to say application received. Contacted them after a month to enquire whether job has been filled and up to this date had no communication whatsoever. If your business is people then at basic you should at least acknowledge an application, given people vest time and effort in applying. Can understand that perhaps they receive high volumes of applications but no acknowledgment is very unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Lack of communication
Positve interesting & varied work experience. Staff courteous & efficient .
Good experience, enjoyed working a number of interesting contracts through CPL over a variety of sectors and had very positive experiences and learned a lot in different roles. I felt well supported by staff and systems in place and felt satisfied that I made a worthwhile and satisfying contribution to the companies I worked in.
Pros
Flebility to achieve work balance, while working as a contractor. Courteous, helpful staff. Efficent payroll system
Cons
No support for costs for ongoing cpd, training reg or fees which is a drawback as mandatory
Unorganized dont care about getting you work
Useless, left waiting on work then eventually I get a call to work one r two days a week after saying i needed full time in interview. Also do not listen to your preference in interview expect you too do whatever they dump on you. Joke would not recommend to anyone.
Cons
The worst experience ever!
CPL does not value people at all. I was almost forced to sign the contract and wasn't given any time to read through. Once you start complaining about conditions of contract you are blacklisted. Really bad conditions of work. I am sooo happy my contract has fnished and I managed to find a permant position elsewhere. Never any more CPL! Stay away from these people!
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Really enjoyed my time in CPL. Management provide great support, good career progression and the culture is second to none. Would highly recommend!
Pros
Great people, Good commission levels, Brilliant reputation on the market
Cons
None that I can think of. Its a competitive environment like any other sales/recruitment role
CPL onsite Facebook
- Working for CPL onsite Facebook HQ in Dublin.
- As a Community Operations Analyst is to perform content review and apply Facebook policies to different content on Facebook.

- Great working place with people from all over the world under the same roof.

- The vibe in the builing is great, everybody seems to be having a lot of fun, mainly because of the awesome benefits you get such as the free meals (all 3 meals) not to mention the coffee and micro kitchens on each floor, free snack etc.. ohh did I mention the free ice cream and pool tables on the 6th floor.

- Continuous training as policies are continuously updated and changed due to the change in content direction.

- The only bad thing is that as a contractor there is little room to advance specially if you are in one of the larger teams.
Pros
Free Food / Perfect working environemnt
Cons
Lilttle room for advancement as a contractor
Rubbish dont answer phone
The money was short every week and they refused to show us the time sheets.
Then would not give p45 or final payment.

Would not recommend the else gangsters.
Pros
Cons
Would not answer emails or phone calls
Call Center Agency Work
Will roster you for an entire weeks work but will take half or more of your hours off you at some stage throughout the week.

Their client to worker representatives couldn't give a toss about the worker or your needs/out of job responsibility.

Will try to take your earned holiday hours off you EVERY bank holiday unless call on it.
Pros
Cons
no security from week to week, terrible attitude towards workers.
Good Times on HP
In fact I started at 8 am, but as HP had a gym within the workplace, I always arrived at 7 am to work out, starting to work full of energy.

I worked on the Spanish and Portuguese Lines.

I met Portugal calls, Spain and when some other line was bussy, I helped the service, in English.

On average 20 calls per day. 10 in English, 5 in Spanish and 5 in Portuguese.

The work environment was super friendly with friends of different nationalities.
Pros
always learning something in meetings.
Bad management
Never reply to emails, never answer phone, left short with wages and holiday pay.

No notice when been let go.

No p45 for 4 weeks
Avoid at all costs.
Scam artists who will dangle the carrot of a full time permanent position in your face in order to get you to work crazy hours but will also tell you to enter only regular work hours in their systems.
CPL Momentum course
Tourism and Hospitality for 4 months and then 3 months Internship work placement in Moldren hotel as Night porter, as Receptionist, Security, Working after 11pm till 2am on bar serving the guests, and at 5am Prepere the breakfast for 6;30 am
Pros
No Free luches
Cons
Normal School Days
Easy job
Simple job simple system to work under. very basic salary. Management not good. recmened for student starting there job career.
Fun workplace
CPL gave me the opportunity of working for Google Maps where I learned about my high capacity to improve where I constantly progressed in my work, becoming faster by maintaining a very high quality of work. Being involved in special projects where I took part at the improvements of Google Maps' workflow, I was trained to use Google Docs and especially Google Spread Sheets (formula based). Being very communicative, I kept a good relation with my leads cooperating with feedback and making reports. I loved to be a part of my team and worked intensively with my co-workers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Limited contract
Always kept busy!
Changed depending on which job, great jobs though.
each gave me experience.