CPL Recruitment

CPL Recruitment Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
They were able to provide me with a job when I was really stuck for work and have been kept on nearly 10 months but are extremely hard to get in contact with even a team leader has agreed with this part. If I’m working for an agency and need guidance they should get back to their employees as soon as possible otherwise they are completely stuck. Have sent emails when I needed an official and never heard back to this day.
Cons
Mostly non responsive
Official response from CPL Recruitment
20 August 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback & we apologise for the delay in coming back to you. Your opinion is valued and would like to understand more about your experience with Cpl so we can continue to improve. Please get in touch at indeed@cpl.ie.
I really enjoyed working with Bank of Ireland through my CPL contract as the work/life balance was really great and I learned a lot from my fellow colleagues, however I did not find CPL a great company to be contracted by as the representative were not exactly helpful or easy to communicate with regarding issues. There was also little or no communications between CPL and Bank of Ireland and they never seemed to be singing off the same hymn sheet as they say.
Official response from CPL Recruitment
22 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback & apologies for the delay in coming back on this. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience and would like to understand more about it so that we can continue to improve. Please get in touch at indeed@cpl.ie.
Working for CPL has been one of the worst experiences.
They had a point of contact based on the client site - every month there was issues with payment.

They also didn't understand their own contact. When questioned , they did not like it and you were basically black listed.

So I would not recommend working with/ for CPL. The people I have had dealings with were very unprofessional.

I cannot understand why companies hire this recruitment agency to find staff.
Cons
Unprofessional