CPL Recruitment

CPL Recruitment Employee Reviews for Data Evaluator

Fun workplace
CPL gave me the opportunity of working for Google Maps where I learned about my high capacity to improve where I constantly progressed in my work, becoming faster by maintaining a very high quality of work. Being involved in special projects where I took part at the improvements of Google Maps' workflow, I was trained to use Google Docs and especially Google Spread Sheets (formula based). Being very communicative, I kept a good relation with my leads cooperating with feedback and making reports. I loved to be a part of my team and worked intensively with my co-workers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Limited contract
Relaxed and fun work enviroment
Working at CPL was a great experience. The expectations and requirements are achievable and there are many opportunities to gain promotions. In addition, CPL staff are always very attentive and understanding, making it easy to come and talk to them about any issue that arise.
Pros
Free food and snacks
Cons
No flexible working hours
Good employer
I worked for CPL on a project of a different company. CPL had a onsite office and was always available for any queries. They handled everything quickly and reliable.
The work athmosphere was very friendly and competitive. Bonuses were offered for better quality work. Days off were granted without a problem. Overtime was never asked for in that specific postion.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks, regular updates, friendly, reliable