CPL Recruitment

CPL Recruitment Employee Reviews for Operations Analyst

Operations Analyst4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
- Working for CPL onsite Facebook HQ in Dublin.
- As a Community Operations Analyst is to perform content review and apply Facebook policies to different content on Facebook.

- Great working place with people from all over the world under the same roof.

- The vibe in the builing is great, everybody seems to be having a lot of fun, mainly because of the awesome benefits you get such as the free meals (all 3 meals) not to mention the coffee and micro kitchens on each floor, free snack etc.. ohh did I mention the free ice cream and pool tables on the 6th floor.

- Continuous training as policies are continuously updated and changed due to the change in content direction.

- The only bad thing is that as a contractor there is little room to advance specially if you are in one of the larger teams.
Pros
Free Food / Perfect working environemnt
Cons
Lilttle room for advancement as a contractor
I work for their client who operates in the social media,job is ok but it’s an entry position who will meet someone who is just stepping their feet at the corporate world.
Dress code is casual,free food that is the benefit of the job.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not enough room to climb the ladder
Official response from CPL Recruitment
22 July 2020
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We would like to hear more about your experience and if there is anything we could have done differently. Please get in touch at indeed@cpl.ie with any further feedback.
Simple job simple system to work under. very basic salary. Management not good. recmened for student starting there job career.
Good place to work.
Each day is different

We have alot of chances to progress with the Training structure in place.
Pros
Training
Cons
Salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CPL Recruitment?