CPL Recruitment

CPL Recruitment Employee Review

View all CPL Recruitment reviews

CPL onsite Facebook
Community Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin30 October 2016
- Working for CPL onsite Facebook HQ in Dublin.
- As a Community Operations Analyst is to perform content review and apply Facebook policies to different content on Facebook.
- Great working place with people from all over the world under the same roof.
- The vibe in the builing is great, everybody seems to be having a lot of fun, mainly because of the awesome benefits you get such as the free meals (all 3 meals) not to mention the coffee and micro kitchens on each floor, free snack etc.. ohh did I mention the free ice cream and pool tables on the 6th floor.
- Continuous training as policies are continuously updated and changed due to the change in content direction.
- The only bad thing is that as a contractor there is little room to advance specially if you are in one of the larger teams.
Pros
Free Food / Perfect working environemnt
Cons
Lilttle room for advancement as a contractor

Other CPL Recruitment Employee Reviews

Lot of promises, zero shifts
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Dublin31 January 2020
When started working with Cpl they promised me a lot of hours which never really happend. In the last 4 months they didn't call me once so if you apply for them make sure that that's not your only source of income because soon you'll end up starving. Don't be fooled by their promises that they will call you for shifts, it won't happen because they really don't have shifts to give you.

Supportive,informative,helpfull,understanding
RPN (Current Employee) –  Limerick28 January 2020
Working with CPL is the best choice I made. I am happy going to work as I know if I have any issues or concerns I can contact CPL and discuss my concerns. I know I have their support, Im not just a number. I have learned from my contact with CPL they will follow up very quickly with any information I request. Management are excellent to deal with. Positive attitude is very much part of the workplace cultue.i enjoy all parts of the job, I cannot say hardest part, I can say in my job, I have come across sad,distressing and complicated parts of the job. I know I can contact CPL to discuss. I have found all members of CPL staff,courteous,professionalfriendly and supportive.. i will continue to work with, yes I use thenwords work with, rather than work for CPL recruitment. To me, working with its the perfect balance in my life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPL Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

CPL Recruitment Reviews by Location