No, outsourced contracts are inheritently risky and can be pulled at any time, as well as internal performance management can be brutal as outsourcers typically over promise on the deliverables.
Companies like CPM are a solid stepping stone to somewhere else.
- What is the organisational culture at CPM?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at CPM?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at CPM?3 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at CPM?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at CPM?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at CPM?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at CPM?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CPM?One person answered
- What would you suggest CPM management do to prevent others from leaving?