CPM

CPM Employee Reviews

Ireland47 reviews

Work was fine however lack of full time permanent job opportunities

The role is suitable to a person who is not needing a full time salary. However the lack of progression to full time position is not suitable for all. Other than that a fine company to work for.

Not the greatest

To be honest, try another company, you deserve better. Maybe it would be a better experience on a full time contract, I was on a zero hour one and the work environment can only be described as toxic. Don't bother honestly

Avoid if you can

Tough role, long hours, big brother watching constantly. I would only take a job here if I was completely desperate for cash. If you are an experienced sales representative, there are better alternatives out there.

Cons

Non ethical, non compliant environment, bad magament, poor quality of induction and support for new hires, negative environment. Not helpful, example of bad things, no tools available for work, paying petrol from your pocket, no flexibility, no autonomy in work. Negative WORK ENVIRONMENT

CPM have been an amazing employer

From the very top to sales staff, everyone are on the same level, if you do the work you will be rewarded. Promotions are there once you prove yourself.

Brilliant

Great company to work for very enjoyed my time there. Great team environment and the managers worked very hard to ensure our job was made easy as possible

Pros

Salary

Cons

Weather

very good to work for

great place, value their employees, good to work for, treated well , well paid, streets ahead of competitors, excellent relations, good communication, v good

fun to work with

setting up new promotion ends were fun to do. this is an area I love and understand. I find it interesting and fun. id build them all day if I could .

Pros

never spend to long in 1 store

Cons

long hours and travel

Good places of work

I find the dsy to day work is pleasant and the days seem to go pretty quickly plus weekends to yourself is always a bonus to be fair. The managers and pffice workers are very approachable aswell.

Cpm

I worked for cpm Ireland twice on sse airtricity account and it was great good progress made twice and the managers and people were exceptional on this account . When cpm lost sse account moved on to dogs trust charity account the less send the better on that one absolutely ridiculous management . I ended up on pm even though I was training a new start that week .

Awesome company

I worked for 7 months in recruitment. CPM has some really influential people working there and has a great culture to go with it. Fast moving business means you learn a lot and you learn quick. I have up-skilled significantly in my short time here. Everyone has each others back and the whole office is really supportive to one and other. 10/10 work life balance, when you leave work you've left work behind, managers respect your boundaries. Would come back in a heartbeat!

Pros

Supportive learning environment. Breakfast included daily, Dogs Trust volunteer days, lots of fun and celebrations throughout the year.

Amazing people!

Working for CPM allowed me to make friends for life. The managers acted like managers but also acted as our friends and not somebody you should be scared of! Only downside was the contract which was 3 months at a time. Not the manager's faults, but it was a great place to work!

Pros

canteen area on every floor.

Cons

contract only 3 months at a time

Great company to be apart of

I've chosen to work for CPM twice in my career. This is a great company to be apart of and offer opportunities for progression and development both professionally and personally.

Pros

Career advancment oppurtunities and personal/professional development.

Cons

None i can think of

CPM really cares for their employess and supports them in any way they can. They focus on developing your skills and making sure you progress in your career.

Business Manager - SSE Airtricity

CPM are an outsourcing company and represent brands to grow their sales in a given market. I worked on the SSE Airtricity account covering North Dublin and the client were tough to deal with as their credit vetting mechanism for new customers was a black hole and their pricing wasn't that competitive against Bord Gais, Go Power or Electric Ireland. You're were really depending on finding customers sitting on default rates who weren't shopping around, so you only converted 20%/30% of the business you competed for. CPM as a company are lovely to work with as I still work with them at the weekends for extra money.

Pros

The people in CPM are generally quite nice

Cons

Some of their clients can be difficult

Great Company to Work For.

Great support from management. Good salary and bonus structure. Training and development is available for everyone. If you let management know what you are interested in they will try to assist you. Believe in their employees. Easily achievable bonus structure. Interesting and varying work. Great team mates and colleagues. Good communication between the field and the office staff. Positive environment to work in. Everyone is friendly, approachable and always willing to help.

Pros

Good salary and bonus, nice people, good sworking environment, interesting and varied work, all round enjoyable experience.

Cons

great place for a career in sales

Field Sales can be a tough business sometimes the rewards can be good and it can provide a great foundation for a career in sales The training is comprehensive and takes a week followed by ongoing coaching support Management are very structured and you know where you stand. They provide good promotion opportunities The hardest thing is rude customers but there are more great people out there

Pros

Good bonus and basic, Company van, lunch allowance

Cons

long hours that can be unsociable

Great Company.

I worked for CPM for 4 months and it was everything they said it would be. Great support from management. Always had someone on the end of the phone when I needed support. Opportunities for progression and they really do want to progress their employees. Not one problem with wages or commission. Definitely my best place of employment so far and I hope to get back there one day.

Pros

Support, good money to be made, progression.

All talk, no action

I worked for cpm for about 6 months. It’s dressed up well to start but once you get going you are left to fail with no support as they know at least 90% of staff will not stay longer than 6 months. Management constantly changing and moving so no one is accountable. I had nothing but trouble trying to get paid what I was promised And when you leave they come up with any excuse to dock as much of your wages as possible. Very unpleasant company. Worst job I ever had !!

Pros

Company van/ but small fuel allowance

Cons

Bad management

Great Company Culture

My experience at CPM has been incredibly positive. The management are incredibly fair and flexible. Like anywhere there are demanding aspects to the role but there is a rewarding nature to the work and an extremely positive and open culture across the company.

Pros

Culture, Managment, flexibility

Nice company

Good company, friendly people to work with and great pay, perfect job for someone looking to boost confidence and has no other work or education priorites.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement