CPM Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland46 reviews
The role is suitable to a person who is not needing a full time salary.
However the lack of progression to full time position is not suitable for all. Other than that a fine company to work for.
Great company to work for very enjoyed my time there. Great team environment and the managers worked very hard to ensure our job was made easy as possible
Pros
Salary
Cons
Weather
Great support from management.
Good salary and bonus structure.
Training and development is available for everyone. If you let management know what you are interested in they will try to assist you.

Believe in their employees.

Easily achievable bonus structure.

Interesting and varying work.

Great team mates and colleagues.

Good communication between the field and the office staff.

Positive environment to work in.

Everyone is friendly, approachable and always willing to help.
Pros
Good salary and bonus, nice people, good sworking environment, interesting and varied work, all round enjoyable experience.
Cons
Targets changed regularly, so bonus not paid. Relentless contact 6-7 days per week.. No where for sales meetings, often car parks. Big on promises poor on delivery
Pros
Local manager good to work with
Its a good job to do for a few months to gain experience. You learn a lot about people and how to deal with many different scenarios. Some people like the long hours but if you don't drive and have limited public transport i don't recommend this job.I liked working with people and I liked that I was helping people. They people I worked with were all really nice an easy going so were the management staff if you had any problems they would do everything they could to help you out.
Pros
Lunch expenses, Bonus if target met
Cons
Long hours, Out in all weather
Really good to work with staff really nice and easy to get along with and can do the work on your own work was hard but once into it it was easy then
Pros
Breaks anytime
Cons
.Unorganised,poor staff management relationships,long hours no overtime,There Undertook training of others for no extra pay or benefits,Very poor job security
Pros
Day i left
Cons
never felt part of a team
I started as a Field Sales Representative with CPM Ireland end July 2016. Right from the start I found them up front, straight and very positive to deal with. At the first interview when I revealed that I had not been in paid employment for over 10 years but had recently participated in a back to work course with JOBCARE(a wonderful organisation) CPM responded with total positivity complimenting me on taking the initiative to get back to work- what a breath of fresh air! Work is challenging and fast paced with long hours but immensely rewarding and satisfying.The financial package is also quite good, possibly the best in the sector from what I hear from colleagues who have worked elsewhere. CPM pay a basic salary which is boosted by commission based on sales performance. Travel and Subsistence allowance are good and straightforward to claim. One of the best aspects of working for CPM is the culture of constant feedback from ones area manager -both on a daily informal phone basis and at a weekly team meeting.The feedback is always aimed at helping one to identify ways to improve ones performance and efficiency. Team work via daily contact re whatsap group is good for morale and also for exchanging sales tips. Overall I am really happy that I joined CPM- no negativity, always fair play, good craic and positive work culture.
Pros
Excellent Positive Management and Constant Coaching/Feedback
Cons
None that would make me look elsewhere!
Excellent Company to work for!! I started working with CPM door to door selling. Hard work and professionalism are taken notice of at CPM and if you work hard you will:

A: Be rewarded with excellent training in a growing company

B: An excellent salary & When you hit your target you will be earning 100's of euros EXTRA on top of your salary

C: Show you are dedicated, hard working & professional and you will climb the ladder within CPM where you can have a long and successful career.

Its a company where you can challenge yourself every day because no day is ever the same
Pros
Salary, bonus, expenses, company vehicles and phones, Seasoned professional individuals to learn from, Healthy team environment throughout the company
Cons
Long hours... thats it really...
I started working for CPM just over 3 years ago and have been very lucky to have been given the opportunity to work with a number of different clients and departments during this time. This has allowed me to expand my knowledge of the industry and develop my skills and experience.

There is a real team ethos within the company and everyone works together to make sure that the company and the clients that they work with are a success. CPM takes pride in the 'family' culture that has been created.
Pros
Progression opportunities, competitive salary, great culture
Cons
Can be very busy at times
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CPM?