CPM Fundraiser yearly salaries in Ireland
Salary estimated from 86 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
€25,427 per year
Meets national average
Reviews about Pay & benefits for Fundraiser at CPM
Life learning experience
It was a great experience of working as a fundraiser for medicines sans frontiers (Doctors without Borders). I improved my communication and dealing with the public skills. I have to go door to door to talk to people create awareness about the MSF and ask people to sign up for funding. The management was good and they try to make best out of me. The staff at company was generally cooperative and did well with me during the course of employment.
Work of a good cause
Was this review helpful?
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
More CPM Sales salaries
51 salaries reported
€33,224 per year
90 salaries reported
€28,477 per year
24 salaries reported
€27,904 per year
12 salaries reported
€25,556 per year
7 salaries reported
€23,309 per year
All CPM - Sales salaries
Questions about CPM
- What is the organisational culture at CPM?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at CPM?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at CPM?3 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at CPM?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at CPM?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at CPM?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at CPM?One person answered
- Is your job secure at CPMOne person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CPM?One person answered
- What would you suggest CPM management do to prevent others from leaving?
See all questions and answers