CPM Employee Reviews

Awesome company
In-house Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 March 2019
I worked for 7 months in recruitment. CPM has some really influential people working there and has a great culture to go with it. Fast moving business means you learn a lot and you learn quick. I have up-skilled significantly in my short time here.

Everyone has each others back and the whole office is really supportive to one and other. 10/10 work life balance, when you leave work you've left work behind, managers respect your boundaries. Would come back in a heartbeat!
Pros
Supportive learning environment. Breakfast included daily, Dogs Trust volunteer days, lots of fun and celebrations throughout the year.
Great company to be apart of
Current employee (admin) (Current Employee) –  Dublin1 February 2019
I've chosen to work for CPM twice in my career.
This is a great company to be apart of and offer opportunities for progression and development both professionally and personally.
Pros
Career advancment oppurtunities and personal/professional development.
Cons
None i can think of
Customer care & customer value manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin30 December 2018
CPM really cares for their employess and supports them in any way they can. They focus on developing your skills and making sure you progress in your career.
Business Manager - SSE Airtricity
Business Development Manager - SSE Airtricity Team (Former Employee) –  IE1 November 2018
CPM are an outsourcing company and represent brands to grow their sales in a given market.

I worked on the SSE Airtricity account covering North Dublin and the client were tough to deal with as their credit vetting mechanism for new customers was a black hole and their pricing wasn't that competitive against Bord Gais, Go Power or Electric Ireland.

You're were really depending on finding customers sitting on default rates who weren't shopping around, so you only converted 20%/30% of the business you competed for.

CPM as a company are lovely to work with as I still work with them at the weekends for extra money.
Pros
The people in CPM are generally quite nice
Cons
Some of their clients can be difficult
Great Company to Work For.
Regional Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Limerick25 October 2018
Great support from management.
Good salary and bonus structure.
Training and development is available for everyone. If you let management know what you are interested in they will try to assist you.
Believe in their employees.
Easily achievable bonus structure.
Interesting and varying work.
Great team mates and colleagues.
Good communication between the field and the office staff.
Positive environment to work in.
Everyone is friendly, approachable and always willing to help.
Pros
Good salary and bonus, nice people, good sworking environment, interesting and varied work, all round enjoyable experience.
Cons
great place for a career in sales
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 October 2018
Field Sales can be a tough business sometimes the rewards can be good and it can provide a great foundation for a career in sales

The training is comprehensive and takes a week followed by ongoing coaching support

Management are very structured and you know where you stand.

They provide good promotion opportunities

The hardest thing is rude customers but there are more great people out there
Pros
Good bonus and basic, Company van, lunch allowance
Cons
long hours that can be unsociable
Great Company.
Sales Representative/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  County Kerry5 June 2018
I worked for CPM for 4 months and it was everything they said it would be. Great support from management. Always had someone on the end of the phone when I needed support. Opportunities for progression and they really do want to progress their employees. Not one problem with wages or commission. Definitely my best place of employment so far and I hope to get back there one day.
Pros
Support, good money to be made, progression.
Great Company Culture
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 April 2018
My experience at CPM has been incredibly positive. The management are incredibly fair and flexible.

Like anywhere there are demanding aspects to the role but there is a rewarding nature to the work and an extremely positive and open culture across the company.
Pros
Culture, Managment, flexibility
Nice company
Charity sales ambassador (Former Employee) –  Limerick26 January 2018
Good company, friendly people to work with and great pay, perfect job for someone looking to boost confidence and has no other work or education priorites.
Worst ever
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  South29 November 2017
Targets changed regularly, so bonus not paid. Relentless contact 6-7 days per week.. No where for sales meetings, often car parks. Big on promises poor on delivery
Pros
Local manager good to work with
Good variety and options to progress
Sales (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 August 2017
During my time with CPM, I've had the opportunity to get on and do what I think I'm good at, develop new skills, work with a lot of good people and get involved with interesting work. I find when I deliver results then the rewards are there. I've found my manager and wider management listen and react to staff suggestions. Don't get me wrong, it's no Utopia (nowhere is!), but it's at least as good or better certainly better than other companies I hear about or have worked in! I want to work on a number of client accounts and I will get that opportunity here.
Pros
Opportunities;Locations; different clients; managers; colleagues
Excellent Company
Recruitment Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 August 2017
CPM is an amazing company to work for , from the first day i started it felt as if we were all one big family. The opportunity they give is endless and moves so quickly that what you put into it is defiantly what you will get out of it. They are very focused on training and development with their employees.Its the type of organisation that you will never be made silly for asking a question or for making a mistake. Everyone really does jell together to help each other out and come together as a team.
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Great Training & Developement
National Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Galway10 August 2017
I'm in my 17th year working for CPM and can honestly say its been great. I have been given the opportunity to develop my career and have worked with many blue chip clients through the years. CPM have helped train & develop my sill set to the point where I now have managed several large sales teams. CPM have always given me the autonomy to complete my role as best I can. Great place to work & build a long sustainable career.
Managed well, great pay
Microsoft Demo Staff (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 July 2017
Very compliant marketing company, pay is great, very flexible. Management is also done very well, managers will visit and ensure I'm doing okay and help me achieve my goals.
Le rôle d'une ambassadrice de marque
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Tralee, IE6 June 2017
Je travail à temps partiel pour l'entreprise. Chaque campagne est different avec CPM, je travaille comme une representatrice ou une demonstratrice pour des marques bien-connus - Microsoft, HP, Sky. J'aide de vendre des produits ou les promouvoir dans un supermarche ou pendant un événement. L'équipe a CPM Ireland est super serviable et je me sens toujours estimée.
Learn how to deal with many different types of people and the quires.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rathmines, County Dublin12 May 2017
Its a good job to do for a few months to gain experience. You learn a lot about people and how to deal with many different scenarios. Some people like the long hours but if you don't drive and have limited public transport i don't recommend this job.I liked working with people and I liked that I was helping people. They people I worked with were all really nice an easy going so were the management staff if you had any problems they would do everything they could to help you out.
Pros
Lunch expenses, Bonus if target met
Cons
Long hours, Out in all weather
Cpm
Merchandiser (Full Time Temp) (Former Employee) –  Cork29 January 2017
Really good to work with staff really nice and easy to get along with and can do the work on your own work was hard but once into it it was easy then
Pros
Breaks anytime
Cons
Productive and nice place to work
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rathmines, County Dublin12 January 2017
Good Atmosphere. Learned Many things like selling a product. Time management. Presentation skills enhancement.Co workers were very cooperative and helpful. Management was overall excellent.
Pros
Lunch allowance
Cons
N/a
Very Bad Experience
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tipperary South Riding, County Tipperary9 December 2016
I started recently for this company and they care sbout numbers than anything
It's buttered up too sound good but really it's all a show
Your tablet is just company job tablet and is locked and slows your job down by at least 50%
Pros
Good lad on your team
Cons
Not interested in your Welfair just your numbers
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin22 November 2016
During my 2 years working with CPM, I've had the opportunity to develop further my skills, get to know great individuals, challenge myself as a professional and get involved with exciting projects.
Pros
Progression, friendly staff, flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPM. Our community is ready to answer.