CPM Employee Review

13 January 2016
• Strong management and leadership skills and experiences of manager and corporate level • Workforce management, business development and implementation • A well-built sales & marketing experience, incorporating leadership development • Reliable track proof for best performance through own strengths by guiding and encouraging a progressive progress of others • Manage and deliver complex merchandizing launches and projects from conception to implementation through QA. • Driven collaboration and working with a variety of cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product Management and Merchandisers in local and remote offices to develop and roll out project workflows. • Analyze the pipeline of work and productivity in order to optimize throughput of the operations team and optimize resource allocation across offices, languages, and projects. • Intensive of 10 years of excellent in customer services, retails, merchandiser and planogram • Strong public speaking, events and management presentations • Events, conferences, exhibits, corporate planning, and strong decision makings • Vietnamese native speaker and 10 years of advanced study of French
5.0Job security/advancement
19 January 2020
Same role
Christmas merchandiser (Former Employee) - Longford Town, County Longford
I enjoyed my time working for CPM and Britvic. I found the work very productive and felt I was paid very well. My managers were very helpful and clear about my instructions.
14 February 2020
Field Sales Representative (Consumer) (Former Employee) - County Dublin
Good company to work for with lots off opportunities to progress and move up, they notice good hard work and reward it well, lovely people and all great to work with.
Pros
Progression
Cons
Good work life balance
5 January 2020
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) - City Centre Dublin, County Dublin
The place its self was good to work for, however we were always made to feel stressed over the volume of calls, although each person was always trying as hard as they can.