CPM Employee Reviews

Good company to work for with lots off opportunities to progress and move up, they notice good hard work and reward it well, lovely people and all great to work with.
Pros
Progression
Cons
Good work life balance
Mission d'un mois chez CPM. Salaire et prime plus que convenable.
Pros
Forfait repas le midi
Cons
erreurs dans les fiches de paies
Pour le métier de chef de secteur, l'ambiance dépend de la marque pour laquelle vous travaillez et de votre hiérarchie.
Très bon accompagnement dans l'intégration et globalement un management à l'écoute. Le métier est exigeant et nécessite une grande disponibilité mais très formateur.

Management humain.
Pros
Forfait repas midi, Forte autonomie au quotidien, Grand groupe qui permet des mouvements en interne
Cons
Rémunération assez faible, Beaucoup de travail nécessite une bonne organisation
I didn't work for this company long, but I did like the hours. I was able to work while my husband was home to take care of our children. The management was great to work with. I always received the help that I needed no matter the time of day.
Cpm Barcelona is the worst company ever. They always make mistake with your salary, some people didn’t know as they did not know the laws in Spain and got less money than other employees. Each month you have to check your salary and write a complaint. During the state of alarm in Spain, they fired us because Airbnb broke the contract. But as they didn’t want to pay a lot of indemnity, we had to fill in a form to login and logout, they waited 2 months to fire all of us, just to avoid the state of alarm and keep money (1 million.) The company doesn’t reply to the emails. They are not competent. One of my colleague got 2000€ from the company by mistake and they threatened him in the entrance of the building even if he wanted to give it back. Some team leaders are lazy, and very bad with some employees. But they are friends of friends of the bosses. They removed the lunch for the late shift, they control you all the time. They are not honest. Be careful with this company you have better companies in Barcelona. By the way in March some people had the Covid and the company told them to leave and to not mention it to other colleagues. I know one of them.
Cons
El management es muy incompetente
Beware of the bully mentality in some management ..if your passionate for the product or cause you will do well, not enough basic pay 25-27 is more realistic considering own car costs.
Pros
Encourages discipline in time management and achieving targets
Cons
Some unprofessionalism amongst team leaders and supervisors bordering on bullying.
Since they purchased the company there's a bigger focus on business and less on people services. As an international company they seem aware of contemporary issues (#BLM etc) and respond well to requests.
Toffe opdrachten, veel verscheidenheid in opdrachten, leuke werksfeer en flexibele werkuren en dagen.
Training section is ok
It could be more Focus on the tools you will use And procedures.

On your first day at the floor you are lost and there is no one there for you and you already have to deal with clients over phone.

You are accountable for your headset but you have no locker to leave it
Pros
Good if you need a papers on the country, or if you desperately need a job
Cons
No help when you start working with real clients, when the training is over you are on your own
Overall experience was OK to start with but the longer i stayed the more problems there was.
Buying materials yourself because of ridiculous rules by management.

Had to phone office half hour before you go & buy to give a list of whats needed to complete works. the phone once in shop to get office to pay over phone.

Company has total disregards for health safety of its staff.

Can't tell how many guys left without full pay!

I got knocked a good few hundred pounds.

you've been warned.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Too many
Uma empresa Regular no quesito funcionario e servicos internos
CPM are an outsource company American owned and managed the nature of the business means that positions with the company have no guarantee of being permanent as clients and campaigns come and go as do the staff employed on them. Having said that this is a fast paced environment very focused on the client requirement and getting the results the client requires, the management team are good and the team managers try to make this a fun and vibrant environment it definitely has a work hard play hard ethic. Roles within the business vary dependent on the campaign you are assigned to. You are set challenging but achievable KPI's and you are expected to hit these as a minimum.
The management were good to work for and the Team atmosphere was really good. Worked with a lot a really nice people. Do a lot for charity which results in Fun Days and collecting Money, have a yearly Party at Christmas ,
Pros
Holiday Clubs and Flex to fit
Cons
Good working hours
I quit because the new big boss didnt like me for no reason even tho I always have my crew ahead of schedule then when I left they fell behind schedule by 2 weeks
Empresa dinamica e agradavel de trabalhar , paga em dia; Fornece cursos de aperfeiçoamento.
This place is borderline racist, seriously vile management who when challenged target you in order to get rid of you. Training is none existent, it's very similar to a 90s call centre with Victorian values.
Voor veel mooie merken werkzaamheden verricht. Veel vrijheid in doen en laten, wel moet je bestand zijn tegen veelal alleen zijn.
Intelligent people to work with!!!! Enjoyed most .. as they pulled together as a team. knew job well an Nobody looked over my shoulder great group to work with.
La gente y el trabajo estan bien. Bastante estress por el verano.
Facilidades para tener un mejor puesto y trabajar con gente interessada y simpatica.
Dibilang gajinya 3500000 tapih udah kita masuk kerja gajinya cuma 1400000 aja. Kaya ditipu gitu.
Trabajo eventual dinámico. Como un sueldo extra, te llaman para promociones diferentes por tu zona.