CPM Employee Reviews in Thame

CPM is perfect to work at at my level (management). I have no experience of working at lower levels in the organisation though. I am allowed a lot of freedom in the way I work and am reviewed regularly and give useful constructive feedback.
This place is borderline racist, seriously vile management who when challenged target you in order to get rid of you. Training is none existent, it's very similar to a 90s call centre with Victorian values.
Although the people are ok, the company is a mess and there is a struggle to get any recognition. My managers were supportive but with certain things that were out of their control, the compassion and realisation of 'human error' is almost non existent.
Great place to work - the people make the business. Outsourcing has its ups and downs but working in a place like CPM provides so much experience and opportunities to you. Recommended
management never around when needed no training or support when given new tasks not a great company i had no proper training i just had to pick up would i could and self learn the system and the business best i could
Experience gained after working here for 12 years as a customer service Team Manager. Relationship building with other colleagues and good fun with events inside and outside of work.
I had experience in many different roles with CPM. I thrived in the promotions side as I thoroughly enjoy face to face contact with consumers. We had lots of fun and made some really good friends and gained some priceless life experience.
Pros
Fun, variety of jobs
Cons
not permanent
I used to deal with customers from all over GB and I would resolve their issues over the phone but in case I couldn't I would assign a job for a engineer to arrive. I learnt a lot of new skills with regards to coaching and all the different methods this covers. The most enjoyable part of my job was watching others thrive and learn under my coaching and achieving great results.
Pros
Working with great people
Cons
Cost of travel
Dealing with customer complaints and explaining to customers over the telephone on how to use a new website on behalf of Milk & More
CPM do sales/promotions work for a variety of brands and companies. I worked on their P&G Petcare promotion. I attended a fun training day in Reading to learn about the products. Then I did in-store promotion in Jollyes Petstore. The HR can sometimes be a bit 'hit and miss'. You have to have quite good IT skills to log your day of promotions at the end of each day and upload photographs of what you've done and where you've been. Another time I worked in Asda handing out samples of food and drink.
Pros
If you're handing out vouchers you can use them yourself.
Cons
Lots of standing
Loved working at cpm, got on well with the staff, loved being able to help customers with their quires, the hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers when they are throwing abuse at you! the enjoyable moment was going to work and helping others
Pros
people were so friendly