CPM Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Wasn't there for long, but the time I was there I worked with great people. Did learn a lot as I'd not worked in the energy field. Work schedule was fine and had weekend/holidays off which was great.
CPM has great comradery. The managers always strived to help you achieve your best. Incentives to help push people to get the best out of them in fun ways to make it more like a family than a job was always encouraged. This helped to retain people at the company. The people made the job more fun and if there was something that was not easy like a customer query- there was always support on how to handle the situation.
Pros
Great work colleagues
Cons
Changes happened too quick from day to day, with lack of communication from the client
Don't bother applying job security zero. Warning if they get another contract use as a stepping stone to get another job. If you really need too. Better call centre work out there.
Pros
Cons
Low pay long hours
It is a great place to work, you can meet new people and sell products. What i havce learned is to sell and make a product look nice.
this was a very fun place to work loved the people and the energy brought to the table by the supervisors. I learned alot about insurance the hardest part of the job was when people didnt get the answer they wanted
Pros
great people
Cons
very strict
Loved working at cpm, got on well with the staff, loved being able to help customers with their quires, the hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers when they are throwing abuse at you! the enjoyable moment was going to work and helping others
Pros
people were so friendly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CPM?