CPM Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

Merchandiser20 reviews
I enjoyed my time working for CPM and Britvic. I found the work very productive and felt I was paid very well. My managers were very helpful and clear about my instructions.
This company is not loyal to its workers & team managers tend to grease up management making out they are the bees knees when in fact they are back stabbers majority of them.
I hired on last year and was getting regular work...about 30 hours a month. Good part-time stuff. Then they merged, and I have't gotten a job in 6 months. They say they already have the needed reps in my area...all came from the company they merged with. My thanks for being a dedicated and reliable CPM employee.
Official response from CPM
9 October 2019
Unfortunately this review is not for CPM UK Limited but a different company
Decent company to work for. I left when they were purchased by another company that I had no desire to work for. Otherwise, I would still be with them.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
inconsistent hours
Official response from CPM
9 October 2019
Unfortunately this review is not for CPM UK Limited but a different company
CPM is no longer a company. While I worked there, I had 13 stores I visited and serviced. Flexible hours were great, however, pay scale varied and changed.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
pay rate
Many of the folks in management are enjoyable to work with. The work isn't always steady but this does allow flexibility. The hardest part of the job is learning some of the minor details on assignments.
I absolutely loved working for this company. Management was available most of the time when I needed assistance . My manager was also knowledgeable about the various projects that I was executing and was able to communicate the client and company's expectations very well.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Work not guaranteed to stay steady
I loved this job, wish I could still work for them where I live now. I absolutely loved working on my own time whenever it was best for me, aside from group project of course.
This job is fun and easy most of the time, we go to the store to check on products, prices, check of outdates. Also if check or do the planogram. So there are very diversify assignment that make the job easy and interesting.
Pros
very fun interstring jobs
Cons
sometime we had to build heavy displays
• Strong management and leadership skills and experiences of manager and corporate level • Workforce management, business development and implementation • A well-built sales & marketing experience, incorporating leadership development • Reliable track proof for best performance through own strengths by guiding and encouraging a progressive progress of others • Manage and deliver complex merchandizing launches and projects from conception to implementation through QA. • Driven collaboration and working with a variety of cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product Management and Merchandisers in local and remote offices to develop and roll out project workflows. • Analyze the pipeline of work and productivity in order to optimize throughput of the operations team and optimize resource allocation across offices, languages, and projects. • Intensive of 10 years of excellent in customer services, retails, merchandiser and planogram • Strong public speaking, events and management presentations • Events, conferences, exhibits, corporate planning, and strong decision makings • Vietnamese native speaker and 10 years of advanced study of French
Overall a position with this company calls for an individual to be able to function without supervision. You are assigned work along with a deadline to complete tasks. This job also allows you to travel to many different states in a short period of time.
Pros
Paid travel
Cons
Unfamilar surroundings
This is a great place to work. This job allowed me the freedom of completing assignments on my schedule within a timeframe. I had the opportunity to finish school, have time to study, and complete my work.
Pros
You can make your own schedule.
Cons
The base pay rate is lower than average.
I have enjoyed working for this company they always have a challenge for us and give us the time to do it and let you know they you are appreciated and doing a good job y
Pros
good people and bosses
Cons
not enough hours
reading planograms, redoing shelves, putting items on the shelf, pricing items and taking out items that are discontinued.
This company gives me the opportunity to meet and assist managers, sales force, and customers all at the same time . I am a people person so the work is fitting to my personality and that is a plus for the company. Nice place to work.
Pros
Make own hours within a time period
Cons
Not enought hours
Having to go from store to store, setting up my own schedules, gave me a sense of freedom.I had a great DM and she taught me a lot and was willing to work right along beside me to teach skills The hardest part of this job was to remain objective and being able to "call it as you see it"., which was involved in grading a store. Some mgr. got very upset if they were marked down for something and I had to remain firm in my decisions.
Pros
Some months were busier than others, but always had work.
Cons
Would have liked a bigger sales are with gas allowance.
Retail Merchandising Company Located in Florida CPM provides retail merchandisng and auditing to companies CVS,Staples and other retail companies The most enjoyable part of he job is working with and meeting people
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Going through all the Depts to execute the Scorecard.The management was ongoing.I worked independentlyResetsMeeting the Store Managers
Pros
early days
Cons
being able to evaluate you own scorecard.
There pay sucks you only get paid twice a month on the 15th and the end of the month if they miss something on your check it won't come in until the pay period.
komma i tid och vara positiv och glad:man visar att man vet exakt vad skar göras.ledningen är mycket bra man för svar direkt och bli uppringd om det krävs.man går runt i olika affärer och har olika person att arbeta med som är mycket roligt.jag ser inte direkt nåt svårighet.ibland kan vara brist på kommunikation mellan personalen på butiken.det bästa är det att man alltid välkommen och blir mottaget med ett bred lende
Pros
man kan bestämma lite över sina tider om det inte orsakar problem