CPM Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader5 reviews
Every day is different as working with daily with different people, coaching people in various formats as people learn in very different ways. My aim was to make want to come to work and enjoy what they do rather than have to come to work, that way you get more from your people. Great support from senior management.
Pros
Good senior management to support when needed
Cons
This place is borderline racist, seriously vile management who when challenged target you in order to get rid of you. Training is none existent, it's very similar to a 90s call centre with Victorian values.
Experience gained after working here for 12 years as a customer service Team Manager. Relationship building with other colleagues and good fun with events inside and outside of work.
this was a enjoyable job, not sure if the company still exists, i worked in Asda, the idea was to sample the product before you sold, most products sold themselves, would recommend.
I used to deal with customers from all over GB and I would resolve their issues over the phone but in case I couldn't I would assign a job for a engineer to arrive. I learnt a lot of new skills with regards to coaching and all the different methods this covers. The most enjoyable part of my job was watching others thrive and learn under my coaching and achieving great results.
Pros
Working with great people
Cons
Cost of travel