CPM Management reviews

Fast-paced work environemnt
Property Manager and Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TX3 December 2019
My time with CPM was always fast-paced and I always had a million tasks to do at once. I was able to make connections with people in my community and enjoyed the socializing. This job allowed me to find a balance with time management skills.
Dynamic and fast-paced company
Contact Centre Trainer (Current Employee) –  Thame2 December 2019
CPM is perfect to work at at my level (management). I have no experience of working at lower levels in the organisation though. I am allowed a lot of freedom in the way I work and am reviewed regularly and give useful constructive feedback.
Just rah..
Outbound Communicator (Current Employee) –  Thame2 December 2019
Although the people are ok, the company is a mess and there is a struggle to get any recognition. My managers were supportive but with certain things that were out of their control, the compassion and realisation of 'human error' is almost non existent.
The HR department is not working for its' employees.
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ3 October 2019
The HR department is second to legal when it comes to protecting the company.
There a two chosen employees that have managed to push out some valuable talent.
Do NOT trust the HR department.
Pros
Beautiful offices
Cons
Management needs to take a hard look at who is running the department.

Unfortunately this review is not for CPM UK Limited but a different company

no structure within the company
Outbound executive Diageo Guinness (Current Employee) –  Thame6 September 2019
management never around when needed no training or support when given new tasks not a great company i had no proper training i just had to pick up would i could and self learn the system and the business best i could
Do not under any circumstance work for this company
Maintenance Operative (Former Employee) –  Exeter, Devon2 September 2019
I worked for this company for a whole two days and was horrified
I received a call from the sales manager offering me the position and daily rate agreed
Turn up to address discussed only to find out it was to fit a bespoke kitchen
The guy on site hadn’t got a scooby doo what he was doing and was aimlessly trying to make sense of it all
The place was like a bomb site , I felt so sorry for the customer
I tried in vain to express my concerns to management but to no avail
Their answer was basically , if you don’t like you can go ( so I did just that ) if you value your professional reputation do not work for this company
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional
9 October 2019

Unfortunately this review is not for CPM UK Limited but a different company as we do not fit kitchens

Unprofessional, confrontational ‘face fits’ culture
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Warrington16 August 2019
Unprofessional & Confrontational Senior Managers some of whom
Are highly untrustworthy and tell lies to cover their own errors. Senior leaders allowed to harass and intimidate staff (Warrington contact centre).
Lack of support, no duty of care, empathy or compassion towards personal circumstances.
No reward for loyalty. Promotion based on face fits culture and not scoring matrix at interview.
Recruitment process encourages bias and discrimination dictated by senior leaders.
HR Management Warrington highly unprofessional, encourages bias towards colleagues, manipulates facts and has no empathy.
Allow you to drown in an ever increasing
Workload and offer no support.
Amazing Company
Order Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mells, Somerset2 August 2019
From the minute I walked into CPM I was made to feel very welcome. Very understanding Office Manager who supported me 100% when I was going through a rough patch. Fun office but serious about work. Really did work as a team including management. Would definitely recommend working here.
Pros
Hours, team work, understanding
Cons
Salary
Worse company to work ford
Debt management advisor Green star energy (Former Employee) –  Warrington, UK25 June 2019
Honestly avoid this place we originally were contracted via agency red dot and everything went well until the campaign failed as they didn’t need us anymore so they moved us to green star energy which is a joke of a company the staff or clicks and never listen to you. God forbid if you have a disagreement with someone as they will just make you feel uncomfortable and force you out honestly the wage as well we were on a better wage before green star and then cut our wages give you false promises best thing I ever did was leave the wage cut hit hard and they honestly mess you around the HR department is a utter joke as well AVOID AVOID AVOID
Pros
Cons
Long hours wage staff HR department everything
Overview of working at CPM
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Home Based9 April 2018
Every day is different as working with daily with different people, coaching people in various formats as people learn in very different ways. My aim was to make want to come to work and enjoy what they do rather than have to come to work, that way you get more from your people. Great support from senior management.
Pros
Good senior management to support when needed
Lack of Investment and Leadership
Lead Database Operations (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI20 March 2018
HealthGrades (used to be CPM) has poor leadership. The is a lack of investment in basic infrastructure and personnel that leads to frequent breakdowns on a nearly daily basis. This creates an extremely stressful environment where everyone is stretched very thin.

Direction from upper management is poor and constantly shifting. What is a priority today isn't next month. Management assures employees the company is doing well, yet there have been 4 waves of layoffs in the last two years. It is very hard to have trust in HealthGrades leadership in that environment.

With a change of leadership at the top, HealthGrades could right the ship and be very successful. They have good products and provide a critical service, but continued missteps will harm that legacy.

Non productive
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Albert Lea, MN24 January 2018
Poor management. The management is very dishonest with the employees. At first they make it seem like it is a family like environment, until you really need someone. Then they decide to let you go instead.
Pros
Want it to be like a family.
Cons
Don't treat you like family when it is most needed

Learned A lot
Pool Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL22 October 2017
This job was a change from what I was accustomed to doing as a construction worker. I learned a lot about commercial pool and spa construction while at this job, which is a definite plus!

The managers should probably focus more on work ethic and performance and leave their personal issues at home.
Pros
Learned A Lot
Cons
Unprofessional/Unethical Manager
Work
Merchandiser / Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FL28 September 2017
Many of the folks in management are enjoyable to work with. The work isn't always steady but this does allow flexibility. The hardest part of the job is learning some of the minor details on assignments.
CPM is excellent opportunity
Part-time Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX6 September 2017
I absolutely loved working for this company. Management was available most of the time when I needed assistance . My manager was also knowledgeable about the various projects that I was executing and was able to communicate the client and company's expectations very well.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Work not guaranteed to stay steady
Working at CPM is a great. People are highly profesional.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Carolina, PR22 August 2017
During my job time with CPM I learned a get a lot of new skills in the Project Management area. During this time I participated in a Certified Project Manager course during four weeks. Personally I will enjoy work again with CPM.
N/a
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC25 March 2017
CPM has converted to Apollo and is an amazing compny to work for. They give you flexible work and the management for this company are quite amazing. They respond to both emails and text messages in a timely manner and care about their employees
got to work basically for myself
Head growing (Former Employee) –  Louisville, CO22 February 2017
This was one of the first dispensaries in Boulder county. I grew marijuana on my own regard. i love cannabis so this was a dream job. i learned all aspects of cultivating marijuana. I learned how meet deadlines.the hardest part was negotiating price of product.
Pros
worked for myself
Cons
upper management was difficult to deal with
Nice job
Sales promotion (Former Employee) –  North West, UK18 January 2017
Promoting brands, different menus,different brands. management ok,nice co-workers, Sometimes far location, This job was interesting and enjoyable.
Pros
Enjoyed work
Cons
Not enough hours
Rewarding and fulfilling to enlighten mental disabled persons lives.
Direct Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CT5 January 2017
Challenging at times dealing with client's behaviors.Makes the position more productive if you work as a team.Management needs improvement when it comes to the procedures needed to train new staff.
Pros
Working 2nd shift to be with home with children.
Cons
Low earnings, no increases

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPM. Our community is ready to answer.