CPM Management reviews

Great Company to Work For.
Regional Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Limerick25 October 2018
Great support from management.
Good salary and bonus structure.
Training and development is available for everyone. If you let management know what you are interested in they will try to assist you.
Believe in their employees.
Easily achievable bonus structure.
Interesting and varying work.
Great team mates and colleagues.
Good communication between the field and the office staff.
Positive environment to work in.
Everyone is friendly, approachable and always willing to help.
Pros
Good salary and bonus, nice people, good sworking environment, interesting and varied work, all round enjoyable experience.
Cons
great place for a career in sales
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 October 2018
Field Sales can be a tough business sometimes the rewards can be good and it can provide a great foundation for a career in sales

The training is comprehensive and takes a week followed by ongoing coaching support

Management are very structured and you know where you stand.

They provide good promotion opportunities

The hardest thing is rude customers but there are more great people out there
Pros
Good bonus and basic, Company van, lunch allowance
Cons
long hours that can be unsociable
Great Company.
Sales Representative/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  County Kerry5 June 2018
I worked for CPM for 4 months and it was everything they said it would be. Great support from management. Always had someone on the end of the phone when I needed support. Opportunities for progression and they really do want to progress their employees. Not one problem with wages or commission. Definitely my best place of employment so far and I hope to get back there one day.
Pros
Support, good money to be made, progression.
Great Company Culture
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 April 2018
My experience at CPM has been incredibly positive. The management are incredibly fair and flexible.

Like anywhere there are demanding aspects to the role but there is a rewarding nature to the work and an extremely positive and open culture across the company.
Pros
Culture, Managment, flexibility
Good variety and options to progress
Sales (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 August 2017
During my time with CPM, I've had the opportunity to get on and do what I think I'm good at, develop new skills, work with a lot of good people and get involved with interesting work. I find when I deliver results then the rewards are there. I've found my manager and wider management listen and react to staff suggestions. Don't get me wrong, it's no Utopia (nowhere is!), but it's at least as good or better certainly better than other companies I hear about or have worked in! I want to work on a number of client accounts and I will get that opportunity here.
Pros
Opportunities;Locations; different clients; managers; colleagues
Managed well, great pay
Microsoft Demo Staff (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 July 2017
Very compliant marketing company, pay is great, very flexible. Management is also done very well, managers will visit and ensure I'm doing okay and help me achieve my goals.
Learn how to deal with many different types of people and the quires.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rathmines, County Dublin12 May 2017
Its a good job to do for a few months to gain experience. You learn a lot about people and how to deal with many different scenarios. Some people like the long hours but if you don't drive and have limited public transport i don't recommend this job.I liked working with people and I liked that I was helping people. They people I worked with were all really nice an easy going so were the management staff if you had any problems they would do everything they could to help you out.
Pros
Lunch expenses, Bonus if target met
Cons
Long hours, Out in all weather
Productive and nice place to work
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rathmines, County Dublin12 January 2017
Good Atmosphere. Learned Many things like selling a product. Time management. Presentation skills enhancement.Co workers were very cooperative and helpful. Management was overall excellent.
Pros
Lunch allowance
Cons
N/a
Very Bad Experience
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tipperary South Riding, County Tipperary9 December 2016
I started recently for this company and they care sbout numbers than anything
It's buttered up too sound good but really it's all a show
Your tablet is just company job tablet and is locked and slows your job down by at least 50%
Pros
Good lad on your team
Cons
Not interested in your Welfair just your numbers
Terrible
Sales and merchandising (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 October 2016
.Unorganised,poor staff management relationships,long hours no overtime,There Undertook training of others for no extra pay or benefits,Very poor job security
Pros
Day i left
Cons
never felt part of a team
Positive and Honest Work Culture
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kerry18 September 2016
I started as a Field Sales Representative with CPM Ireland end July 2016. Right from the start I found them up front, straight and very positive to deal with. At the first interview when I revealed that I had not been in paid employment for over 10 years but had recently participated in a back to work course with JOBCARE(a wonderful organisation) CPM responded with total positivity complimenting me on taking the initiative to get back to work- what a breath of fresh air! Work is challenging and fast paced with long hours but immensely rewarding and satisfying.The financial package is also quite good, possibly the best in the sector from what I hear from colleagues who have worked elsewhere. CPM pay a basic salary which is boosted by commission based on sales performance. Travel and Subsistence allowance are good and straightforward to claim. One of the best aspects of working for CPM is the culture of constant feedback from ones area manager -both on a daily informal phone basis and at a weekly team meeting.The feedback is always aimed at helping one to identify ways to improve ones performance and efficiency. Team work via daily contact re whatsap group is good for morale and also for exchanging sales tips. Overall I am really happy that I joined CPM- no negativity, always fair play, good craic and positive work culture.
Pros
Excellent Positive Management and Constant Coaching/Feedback
Cons
None that would make me look elsewhere!
Field Sales
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 September 2016
Joined CPM with no sales experience and was provided with excellent training and development opportunities to progress from door to door rep to sales manager. Would highly recommend CPM to anyone who wants to build a career in sales and/or management who has a good worth ethic and positive attitude - you will be trained on everything else.
Pros
Progression Opportunities
Selling for eir
Sales rep for Eir (Former Employee) –  Limerick3 July 2016
Very difficult job. Staff turnover is extremely high. OTE won't be got as the target isn't really possible. Terrible job, try everything else possible before resorting to this!
Pros
Company van
Cons
Hours, door to door