CPM Employee Review

Learn how to deal with many different types of people and the quires.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rathmines, County Dublin12 May 2017
Its a good job to do for a few months to gain experience. You learn a lot about people and how to deal with many different scenarios. Some people like the long hours but if you don't drive and have limited public transport i don't recommend this job.I liked working with people and I liked that I was helping people. They people I worked with were all really nice an easy going so were the management staff if you had any problems they would do everything they could to help you out.
Pros
Lunch expenses, Bonus if target met
Cons
Long hours, Out in all weather

Other CPM Employee Reviews

fun to work with
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 October 2019
setting up new promotion ends were fun to do. this is an area I love and understand. I find it interesting and fun. id build them all day if I could .
Pros
never spend to long in 1 store
Cons
long hours and travel
Good places of work
Sales Developer / merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath25 August 2019
I find the dsy to day work is pleasant and the days seem to go pretty quickly plus weekends to yourself is always a bonus to be fair. The managers and pffice workers are very approachable aswell.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPM. Our community is ready to answer.