Creggan Court Hotel

Creggan Court Hotel Employee Reviews

I was working as night porter\night manager iny time at the Creggan Court Hotel I had a very good relationship with all staff and managers alike however any problems I did have was from the public
I have worked for a year in the hotel as a waiter and barman. the hotel was very busy especially during the summer. the staff were all lovely to work with and the atmosphere was very positive. would recommend this place as a suitable employment for someone young who looks for weekend work during college/school times.
was a nice place to work but always finished at late in the night.lunch is provided freely as much as you can.management are good and the entire workers are free to each other.the hardest part is tidy up after the day's job and the most enjoyable part is when you are leaving the place after work
Pros
eat as you can and never miss your wages
Cons
long hours and finishes at night always
All catering dealt with. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner served. Cashing up. Management were fine. All workers worked as a team. Balancing the cash and dockets at the end of the day. I enjoyed dealing with the public.
Pros
Free luches. Close to home
Cons
Preparation/cooking of food,menus throughout the day. Learned how to cope in a busy,high pressure environment. Hardest part;having to cope with increasingly unreasonable workloads. Most of my co-workers are great to work alongside. Love being creative with food,but a ridiculously high workload has made me dislike my job.
Pros
Experience in a very busy kitchen
Cons
Low salary for my job title with no chance of a salary increase.
love working with the staff helping customers if they needed anything