Crossell

Crossell Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews

2.7Pay & benefits

Fun place to work.

Brilliant company to sharpen Sales skills, great support & training. Overall, the leadership team is very clued in and proactive.Great autonomy & training for new starters.

Pros

Staff sales

Cons

lower salary than market average.

Its agency so its rent a rep

There is no job security or loyalty to you, you are expected to perform like a high powered sales merchandising team on a low salary and you don't always get bonus payments promised, its rent a rep and you are rented out to a client for the duration of the contract., if the job market is an employees matket some respect is shown but if its an employers market be prepared to be treated with very little respect. They have a high turnover of staff on the field and in the office, no job security and no loyalty to you regarless of how good your work record with them.

Pros

You get to do alot of driving .

Cons

No job security, no loyalty and you are a disposable commodity .

Enjoyed my time at crossell. Decided to leave as I wasn't progressing. Couldn't get a permanent contract

Worked for crossell 7 years. Started as part time and then into full time. Was provided a van and a work phone. Was still being paid hourly and couldn't get a contract.. interviewed at least 10 times with other jobs within crossell and even with my experience was never offered one. I'm certain it was cause they wouldn't be able to fill my role.

Pros

Work Mon to Friday. Don't work bank Holidays or Christmas eve.

Cons

No support from head office. No contracts.

Decent Work Culture

Great for new graduates starting in the FMCG industry. Worked with a team of account Executives managing field Rep staff and acting as middleman for brands.

Waste of time

U will go to 1 shop to work 1 hour and then travel again to another shop they don’t count ur time of travel and fuel cost of ur traveling Very poor management .They will only contact u when they need u to cover some job After that they wont reply to ur emails or calls Always Short pay Too much paper work Waste of time Worst job everThey pay once a month

Cons

The management were a joy to work with very helpful in the project and extremely approachable

I enjoyed working on the projects with this company the management are extremely friendly and approachable throughout the project process including the assistance with the working with new technologies that I have used within the organisation

Pros

Friendly coworkers

part-time, varys from week to week, enjoy interaction with different with new personnel, hardest part of the job - alot of driving involved

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crossell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Crossell
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?