Crown Roofing Ltd.

Crown Roofing Ltd. Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews

Rewarding, challenging, satisfying.

Great place to work - where hard work is recognised, appreciated and rewarded.Management are approachable and flexible, they empower their employees and trust that members of staff will take responsibility for their work and will carry it out to the best of their abilities. This was very evident in recent lockdowns when management understood that individual employees needed to juggle family and work commitments, they created an environment that made a potentially extremely stressful situation manageable, by trusting that their staff would complete their workload but understanding the fact that it might not fit in to normal working hours. At times the workload can be challenging but always manageable,

Hardworking and enjoyable workplace

Crown Roofing and Cladding Ltd is a great company to work for, they are supportive, tasks are clear and management are easy to talk about any issues.In particular during the Pandemic they have been very supportive, with webinars and personal support, in addition working from home has been provided with all necessary tools and equipment

Excellent Career Development Support

Since my first day at CRL I felt very welcomed and supported. The company really takes proud in the work it does, as well as in the way each individual is looked after to achieve their fullest potential. During the pandemic, employers have been provided with enormous support to keep their employer's jobs and mental health, allowing work from home, as well as safety measures for those who kept working from the office, and promoting webinars with Life & Career Coach's and fitness challenges, to keep the overall wellbeing, motivation and the sense of hope of the whole team during this time. I'm really proud to be part of this Team.

Pros

Career development, work/life balance, directors/managers support

Excellent place to work

Crown is an amazing place to work. I got my job offer during the pandemic and they are always very careful with all the staff, complying with all the government guidelines to keep us safe. Also the company cares about our professional development giving to the team excellent training and special attention.

Pros

Great environment

Growing environment - Valued member of a Team

Since I started I felt I was given a space to grow professionally and project myself in the future. I am treated with respect and professionalism, given achievable time frames to develop requested work. A "team work" environment of support is also something valuable. During lockdown they care about including everyone and creating activities for Mental and Physical wellbeing, which made a big positive difference.

Pros

Health insurance and Pension Scheme - Gift vouchers as recognition for appreciated work

Cons

Location of offices

Good culture and work ethic

Crown Roofing & Cladding is truly a company that values its employees and looks after their welfare. They foster a culture of trust and communication and have an open door policy where everyone is welcome. They encourage staff to progress in their field and provide opportunities for growth.The nature of the work can be varied, so you get experience in different aspects of the company.

Pros

Great teamwork

A great place to work!

CRL are a hugely progressive company who truely value their staff. Senior Management believe and trust in their department heads and drive on new ideas and encourage collaboration with all levels of staff. The directors believe in their people and accommodate, mentor and guide staff towards achieving their goals.

Pros

A company that genuinely cares for their staff

Excellent future prospects

Crown are a fantastic company to work for. As a roof foreman, you get a lot of responsibility but you have great backing from management, contract managers and directors. A lot of on the job quick thinking decisions have to be made. There are times when you have to bring home some work, such as timesheets and quality reports to be done but this does be noted. The wages are very competitive as is the bonuses.

Pros

Excellent salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crown Roofing Ltd.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Roofing Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Crown Roofing Ltd.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?