Crown Roofing Ltd.
View all Crown Roofing Ltd. reviews

Crown Roofing Ltd.

Crown Roofing Ltd. Employee Review

Excellent Career Development Support

Since my first day at CRL I felt very welcomed and supported. The company really takes proud in the work it does, as well as in the way each individual is looked after to achieve their fullest potential. During the pandemic, employers have been provided with enormous support to keep their employer's jobs and mental health, allowing work from home, as well as safety measures for those who kept working from the office, and promoting webinars with Life & Career Coach's and fitness challenges, to keep the overall wellbeing, motivation and the sense of hope of the whole team during this time. I'm really proud to be part of this Team.

Pros

Career development, work/life balance, directors/managers support

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Growing environment - Valued member of a Team

Since I started I felt I was given a space to grow professionally and project myself in the future. I am treated with respect and professionalism, given achievable time frames to develop requested work. A "team work" environment of support is also something valuable. During lockdown they care about including everyone and creating activities for Mental and Physical wellbeing, which made a big positive difference.

Pros

Health insurance and Pension Scheme - Gift vouchers as recognition for appreciated work

Cons

Location of offices
Same location

Excellent place to work

Crown is an amazing place to work. I got my job offer during the pandemic and they are always very careful with all the staff, complying with all the government guidelines to keep us safe. Also the company cares about our professional development giving to the team excellent training and special attention.

Pros

Great environment
Same location

A great place to work!

CRL are a hugely progressive company who truely value their staff. Senior Management believe and trust in their department heads and drive on new ideas and encourage collaboration with all levels of staff. The directors believe in their people and accommodate, mentor and guide staff towards achieving their goals.

Pros

A company that genuinely cares for their staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Roofing Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Crown Roofing Ltd. in popular locations

• Crown Roofing Ltd.
  • Excellent Career Development Support
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?