Crown Roofing Ltd.

Crown Roofing Ltd. Employee Reviews in Dublin, County Dublin

Dublin, County Dublin4 reviews

Excellent Career Development Support

Since my first day at CRL I felt very welcomed and supported. The company really takes proud in the work it does, as well as in the way each individual is looked after to achieve their fullest potential. During the pandemic, employers have been provided with enormous support to keep their employer's jobs and mental health, allowing work from home, as well as safety measures for those who kept working from the office, and promoting webinars with Life & Career Coach's and fitness challenges, to keep the overall wellbeing, motivation and the sense of hope of the whole team during this time. I'm really proud to be part of this Team.

Pros

Career development, work/life balance, directors/managers support

Excellent place to work

Crown is an amazing place to work. I got my job offer during the pandemic and they are always very careful with all the staff, complying with all the government guidelines to keep us safe. Also the company cares about our professional development giving to the team excellent training and special attention.

Pros

Great environment

A great place to work!

CRL are a hugely progressive company who truely value their staff. Senior Management believe and trust in their department heads and drive on new ideas and encourage collaboration with all levels of staff. The directors believe in their people and accommodate, mentor and guide staff towards achieving their goals.

Pros

A company that genuinely cares for their staff

Excellent future prospects

Crown are a fantastic company to work for. As a roof foreman, you get a lot of responsibility but you have great backing from management, contract managers and directors. A lot of on the job quick thinking decisions have to be made. There are times when you have to bring home some work, such as timesheets and quality reports to be done but this does be noted. The wages are very competitive as is the bonuses.

Pros

Excellent salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Roofing Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement