Crown Roofing Ltd.

Crown Roofing Ltd. Employee Reviews for Designer

Designer2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews

Excellent Career Development Support

Since my first day at CRL I felt very welcomed and supported. The company really takes proud in the work it does, as well as in the way each individual is looked after to achieve their fullest potential. During the pandemic, employers have been provided with enormous support to keep their employer's jobs and mental health, allowing work from home, as well as safety measures for those who kept working from the office, and promoting webinars with Life & Career Coach's and fitness challenges, to keep the overall wellbeing, motivation and the sense of hope of the whole team during this time. I'm really proud to be part of this Team.

Pros

Career development, work/life balance, directors/managers support

Growing environment - Valued member of a Team

Since I started I felt I was given a space to grow professionally and project myself in the future. I am treated with respect and professionalism, given achievable time frames to develop requested work. A "team work" environment of support is also something valuable. During lockdown they care about including everyone and creating activities for Mental and Physical wellbeing, which made a big positive difference.

Pros

Health insurance and Pension Scheme - Gift vouchers as recognition for appreciated work

Cons

Location of offices

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crown Roofing Ltd.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Roofing Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement