Crown Roofing Ltd. Pay & benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Crown are a fantastic company to work for. As a roof foreman, you get a lot of responsibility but you have great backing from management, contract managers and directors. A lot of on the job quick thinking decisions have to be made. There are times when you have to bring home some work, such as timesheets and quality reports to be done but this does be noted. The wages are very competitive as is the bonuses.
Was this review helpful?
See more Crown Roofing Ltd. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Roofing Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
4.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4.9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
5.0 out of 5 stars for Management
4.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Crown Roofing Ltd.
- How does someone get hired at Crown Roofing Ltd.? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Crown Roofing Ltd.?2 people answered
- What roles at Crown Roofing Ltd. can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Crown Roofing Ltd.?One person answered
- Is Crown Roofing Ltd. hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Crown Roofing Ltd.?One person answered
- What is Crown Roofing Ltd. sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered