DHL Employee Reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the search See all 14,531 reviews
N/a
warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 October 2019
Big opportunity for future who is looking for challenge and more experience. Best place for effective work, very good training, safety place to work...
Based on site in HP
Materials specialist ( JIT Call off ) (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare20 February 2019
Challenging place to work as we needed to have all the materials in place to meet build plans and make sure the inventory in 100% at all times - good place to work and got on great with all the managers
Self building job
Business and systems analyst (Former Employee) –  County Clare18 February 2019
They wanted to work one way and I showed them another they liked it
Pros
Great mix of culture
Day to day
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Finglas, County Dublin11 January 2019
My day working in DHL as a warehouse operative includes tasks such as operating a forklift, building freight containers and working on the belts to ensure that all freight is distributed correctly.
Pros
Lots of opportunity to learn knew skills
Cons
Extremely busy work environment but very manegeble as all staff are trained well
Not a bad place to work
Strategic Customer Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 December 2018
Salary could be better and career progression, employees could be in the same position for 20 or more years easily. no incentive to go higher or do more.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Salary
No investment in staff
Buyer in supply chain (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 February 2018
I worked with them over a long period of time, depending on your position there is no training provided for example with Microsoft office tools etc. If you want any training you need to pay for it yourself. If it has safety implications all training is provided for example with fork lift training ect.
Pros
Famous Brand in logistics
Cons
They treat employees poorly for an organization of its size
Productive and fun workplace
Order picking/General O.P (Former Employee) –  Dublin18 January 2018
Dublin foods sales is a great place to work all the staff are very nice and the work is handy. the days fly in and everyone is treated with respect this was my favourite workplace to date.
Pros
free lunches on wednesdays
Its not bad
Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 October 2017
Nice people to work with in DHL Sameday but management have no idea how to treat staff and no clue how we work day to day.
Other people in my position are great and are always helpful
Pros
Good work mates
Cons
No chance of progression
Non producttive
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin28 August 2017
Management have lost respect for employees,no opportunities to advance in company anymore,hardest part of the job is trying to impress management.feel like i am going nowhere in company.
Pros
Non
Cons
No opportunities
The hardest part was lifting the boxes and the fun part is when you can relax in the van
Delivery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin11 August 2017
I like working with dhl because i got to work with family and its not rushed work its step by step
But constanly on the go when you work for dhl you get up at 6 oclock am till 6 o clock pm every day and you have a good routine because your busy all day
Pros
My brother bought me food
Cons
6 till 6
difficult
Technical call centre manager (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 August 2017
I found the particular depot I was stationed at to be under staffed and lacking resources in my department, this resulted in overtime almost as routine.
First experience in working in Warehousing
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin6 June 2017
DHL was my first experience and first taste of what it was like to work in Warehousing and Logisitics and I loved every minute of it. The hours were long but I enjoyed the busyness of the warehouse.
Pros
Kept active and constantly busy
Fun workplace
Temporary Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 March 2017
Loved going into work. Such a fun and chilled out environment and everyone is so friendly. The management are so friendly and always happy to give a helping hand. I learned so much with the few weeks i was there and loved every minute of it.
Pros
Monday to friday
fun place to work
Dispatch clerk/Administraion (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 January 2017
meet load of new people new jobs open up every few months great opertunity to advance up the ranks if your willing to

managmet is very friendly and nice

co workers are friendly

different work every day
Pros
free parking
Cons
good company to work for
HGV Driver (Former Employee) –  Shannon, County Clare9 December 2016
delivering goods to factorys and shops
great bunch of co workers very helpful
good management
very easy and an enjoyable job
management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 October 2016
Workers were very kind and polite. The management were very disrespectful and not nice that is my only bad thing to say about the company.Work was good and easy.
Pros
free lunch
Muy buen Ambiente
OPERADORA (warehouse operative) y Jefa de equipo (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 October 2016
Un día cualquiera en DHL comenzaba a las 8:00h y tras hacer el check in lo primero era coger los carros de los vuelos y asegurarnos de que no había ningún material como explosivos o arma blanca o de fuego.
El ambiente de trabajo era inmejorable por el compañerismo y por poder trabajar en un equipo de personas tan competentes desde lo empleados de la empresa hasta el Manager.
La parte más difícil del trabajo era el gran esfuerzo físico que suponía y lo que más me gustó era el poder trabajar junto con mis compañeros ya que para mi es algo muy importante.
Pros
Compañerismo
Cons
Gran esfuerzo físico
Fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 October 2016
I have been working for DHL for almost 4 years and it has been a friendly place to work. I have enjoyed my time working there but feel I need something new.
Good Company to work for
Freight agent and Customs Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin23 September 2016
I would recommend DHL Global Forwarding to anyone which is looking for work as I had a good working relationship with both co-workers and management.
Pros
co-workers were rewarded for their good work if they went beyond their means
Cons
working to many weekends as no one could do it at the time
Very busy and always on the move
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin20 September 2016
Exel was a fun but always busy and fast goin,I done labelling and package but also done shipping which was very busy at times.so many had to be packaged and labelled each then and then shipped to there destination.
Cons
Lifting heavy boxes