DHL Employee Reviews

Found 61 reviews matching the search See all 17,006 reviews
collaborative fun wrokplace
General Operative (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 December 2019
DHL chain supply is a nice working place, a typical work day is always a busy day, as you have your co workers working collaboratively with you to attain the goal for that day
No opportunity to move up
Team Leader/Driver (Former Employee) –  Dublin18 November 2019
My wages never changed in the years I spent working here.Management have no experience in the roles they have at this company.No bonus,no praise for doing good job.
very frustrating
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 November 2019
horrible place of work, they expect you to be a slave during very bad working hours and give you shift to make your life miserable. they give you poor basic pay and the rest of money is made up of night shift allowance or split shift allowance but you need to be a slave.
Good employer
HGV Driver class 1 and 2 (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 November 2019
DHL is a good employer That's why I have stayed working with the company for 14 years. Due to personal reasons I am leaving to move to England from Ireland
N/a
warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 October 2019
Big opportunity for future who is looking for challenge and more experience. Best place for effective work, very good training, safety place to work...
Good place to work :
Driver (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 August 2019
Good environment to work in . Relaxed with no pressure to get the job done . Plenty of rules & regulations which is not a bad thing . Once you do what your suppose to do then you will be left alone .
positive workplace
Transport Manager (Current Employee) –  dublin21 May 2019
ambitious company that is always looking to grow and be the best in class. listens to employee feedback and gives freedom to employees to work in their own way
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no development
Based on site in HP
Materials specialist ( JIT Call off ) (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, County Kildare20 February 2019
Challenging place to work as we needed to have all the materials in place to meet build plans and make sure the inventory in 100% at all times - good place to work and got on great with all the managers
Self building job
Business and systems analyst (Former Employee) –  County Clare18 February 2019
They wanted to work one way and I showed them another they liked it
Pros
Great mix of culture
Day to day
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Finglas, County Dublin11 January 2019
My day working in DHL as a warehouse operative includes tasks such as operating a forklift, building freight containers and working on the belts to ensure that all freight is distributed correctly.
Pros
Lots of opportunity to learn knew skills
Cons
Extremely busy work environment but very manegeble as all staff are trained well
Not a bad place to work
Strategic Customer Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 December 2018
Salary could be better and career progression, employees could be in the same position for 20 or more years easily. no incentive to go higher or do more.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Salary
Productive workplace
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 November 2018
Really enjoyed the work team exceptional learned a lot working at Dhl manifests , filing excel , disturbuting ice cream fridges to all parts of Ireland managing day to day delivery’s and paper work this job has thought me a lot .
Pros
Free ice creams, make up etc
Productive and Fun work place
WAREHOUSE WORK (Former Employee) –  South Dublin, County Dublin12 October 2018
Work day starts in 8 and it ends in 4. I've learned how to ship orders on a computer program (I forgot a name). Surrounded by good people, very good atmosphere. No pressing, a job isn't so difficult so there is no hardest part of a job. Nice place to work
Pros
2 lunch brakes
No investment in staff
Buyer in supply chain (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 February 2018
I worked with them over a long period of time, depending on your position there is no training provided for example with Microsoft office tools etc. If you want any training you need to pay for it yourself. If it has safety implications all training is provided for example with fork lift training ect.
Pros
Famous Brand in logistics
Cons
They treat employees poorly for an organization of its size
Productive and fun workplace
Order picking/General O.P (Former Employee) –  Dublin18 January 2018
Dublin foods sales is a great place to work all the staff are very nice and the work is handy. the days fly in and everyone is treated with respect this was my favourite workplace to date.
Pros
free lunches on wednesdays
Progressive company
Vice President and Statutory Director (Former Employee) –  Island of Ireland7 December 2017
A progressive company with lots of opportunity for career advancement. The company operated in many different sectors and has a global reach and there is a good work/life balance.
Its not bad
Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 October 2017
Nice people to work with in DHL Sameday but management have no idea how to treat staff and no clue how we work day to day.
Other people in my position are great and are always helpful
Pros
Good work mates
Cons
No chance of progression
Non producttive
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin28 August 2017
Management have lost respect for employees,no opportunities to advance in company anymore,hardest part of the job is trying to impress management.feel like i am going nowhere in company.
Pros
Non
Cons
No opportunities
The hardest part was lifting the boxes and the fun part is when you can relax in the van
Delivery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin11 August 2017
I like working with dhl because i got to work with family and its not rushed work its step by step
But constanly on the go when you work for dhl you get up at 6 oclock am till 6 o clock pm every day and you have a good routine because your busy all day
Pros
My brother bought me food
Cons
6 till 6
difficult
Technical call centre manager (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 August 2017
I found the particular depot I was stationed at to be under staffed and lacking resources in my department, this resulted in overtime almost as routine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K