Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland63 reviews
I loved my time with DHL before being let go for being over staffed. The lads I worked with were good people and fair workers. the job was managable being Mon-Fri, 7-3. The management was questionable but other than that I can't really complain. The facilities we're standard but decent. Would recommend.
Pros
work hours, work load, team, epuipment.
Cons
pay rate, facilities(partially), management
Turn up and do what your suppose to do every day and you will have no problems . Plenty of training and extra work if you want it but also left alone if you dont want it which is also good . Good job security and friendly management and staff . Good equipment to work with and fixed immediately if it's defective .
Pros
Good canteen, good vehicles
Cons
Long commute, salary could be better
My wages never changed in the years I spent working here.Management have no experience in the roles they have at this company.No bonus,no praise for doing good job.
ambitious company that is always looking to grow and be the best in class. listens to employee feedback and gives freedom to employees to work in their own way
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no development
Salary could be better and career progression, employees could be in the same position for 20 or more years easily. no incentive to go higher or do more.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Salary
meet load of new people new jobs open up every few months great opertunity to advance up the ranks if your willing to

managmet is very friendly and nice

co workers are friendly

different work every day
Pros
free parking
Cons
Workers were very kind and polite. The management were very disrespectful and not nice that is my only bad thing to say about the company.Work was good and easy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I would recommend DHL Global Forwarding to anyone which is looking for work as I had a good working relationship with both co-workers and management.
Pros
co-workers were rewarded for their good work if they went beyond their means
Cons
working to many weekends as no one could do it at the time
Dhl is great working environment.

Got great staffs

Canteen to get hot food, make hot beverages during lunch hours

Learn to use PPT
Pros
Buy Lunches
Cons
Sometimes long hours sometimes short hrs
I joined this company as a lorry. After an interview in which I was never told my salary ( 11.00€ an hour ) it took 4 weeks to learn my salary via my contract. I found it very hard to get answers and outcomes. Nobody wanted to take charge or were to busy. I was astonished by one reply I got on a query"its outside my pay grade" absolutley astonished. I wouldn't recommend this job. On a lighter note the premises are clean and health and safety is very good, like all jobs it has its clicks but that's normal. There is some very good people at the DHL plant and not all of them are ignorant or pompous. I was nieve to think all would be ok and the wage situation was a mere over site as DHL has a good reputation? (lesson learned) Thinking of becoming an attic driver at DHL -13,00 eur an hour!? In summary if you want to settle in a company with a contributory pension and poor wages this could be a job for you. If like me you are still young enough not to worry about such things and would like a working wage, keep driving. I sense there might be disquite about my review and my nievety in not persisting in getting my wage arrangements but I will say this "why ask me what I was being payed in my last job and not tell me what I was to be payed at this one" not good,So be warned this job does not pay a working wage and answers like solutions are Tumbleweeds in a poorly shot spaghetti western.
Pros
Clean facilities and health and safety.
Cons
Bad wage.
DHL, is a very good company and a good salary, its a very simple job
u meet many good people there and u can have a good time with people there
Pros
no free lunches