DAIRYMASTER

DAIRYMASTER Employee Reviews

Treated like dirt by management pay is a disgrace health and safety is a joke staff maral is very low.. Working in a shut up and put up kinda environment would rather dig ditches than work there again...
Trying to make some sense of it all But I can see it makes no sense at all Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor? 'Cause I don't think that I can take anymore. Clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right Here I am Stuck in the middle with you Surpressing the blue collar workers is the way of dairymaster managers. Boiler suit boys. They call us
Pros
Finish 4 on Friday
Cons
They do not care about there staff. Health and safety is a joke. They only care about what can be seen in an inspection. Young staff especially are treated like dogs. Some good guys there, supervisiors even too, ruined by Management and owners, who would kill you to save a fiver! Listen to the stories they are all true.
Pros
It is not a life sentence. You can leave if you find another job.
Cons
I dont have enough time to fill in cons.
Working at dairymaster I say death board management still there biggest mest I ever saw Working there , iron fist of management bully work of hr department to no responsible person in charge there , as she during there dirt , look at different department look at management high turn over of staff those department, no farmers not happy with them either ,convicted manager convicted for bullying it all go back to religion organisational
All I say it was find for a short period. Just ask pass and present staff and ask farmers who are generally hard working honest people . As most farmers say ever again after doing business with them . as they can’t all be wrong . all I say I will not be returning .
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
Don’t go there
Typical day is 8 to 5, with 1 hour for lunch. Management were helpful and easy to get on with. People are sound and friendly, you can approach all staff at ease, nice environment to work in. I was left be creative in my work.
Working there was not a very good place to work .down to a lot of issues there like bad organization skills . It a place where u see a lot stupid thinks happening each day and constant repeated in ignorance different ways and the damage effect it has on employees is not acceptable as they feel belittle by the behavior of management when you see all the staff leaving it not a very good signal we not in the middle of Celtic time again but become right decisions of the employee as you see the way Co workers were treated and the end of last year to get a phone call begging to come back and work for them again after all you see going on there as it look like they are finding it difficult to be able to get staff .and you see the knock on effect it has on customer s not able to deliver on time .and experience on manufacturing to installations it has effect s only on the the customer and his pocket and his family standard of living on the customers.
I am a current employee and really like working here every day. I haven't seen any other company where there is this mix of things happening and it's very modern. There are lots of new things being developed all the time and the majority of people are good to work with. There is a can-do attitude by most and people with this attitude get on well. There are a few people the company could do without that will dos if they can. The ceo and various managers acknowledge people nearly every day. In short I am very happy there and we have some fun at the same time. Good people and good products.
Pros
lots happening, good people
i like working for the dairy but the hours are inconsistent and not full time all the time, i would like to seek a more full time position driving as my first choice job but will consider anything.
Pros
company van
Cons
inconsistent hours
I really enjoyed working in the store room.Learned how to weld, cut steel, drive a forklift and assemble some products.Hardest part of the job was in the laser room as it was very intense.
  1. Employee reviews