Dalata Hotel Group Employee Reviews

Worst job ever
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  Dublin Airport, County Dublin3 November 2019
Wouldn't recommend for anyone to work there, staff is very abusive, management is terrible, and you don't get any support.
Worst job if my life, never again, Stay away
Productive and fun working enviornment
HR EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland2 November 2019
I learned great commpunication and organisational skills from my HR position in the Dalata Hotel group.
This was a productive and fun environment to work within.
Great Expierence
Financial Controller (Former Employee) –  Oranmore, County Galway2 October 2019
Nice staff and learned a lot in relation to month end processes with management accountants and balance sheet reconciliations. Monthend deadlines were tight.
Never ever again
Accommodation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin5 September 2019
Such of unprofessional management. Never ever again. This company is a joke. Unpaid overtime. Don't have enough staff have to work like a horse and the end of the day they are not saying thank you. The Managmet is a joke . Seriously a big joke. They dont have any idea how to run a hotel. I'm done with this company.
Very open and inviting place to work
Travel Trade Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 June 2019
Working at Dalata Hotel Group was a great experience I won't forget. As an intern, starting a new job and entering a place of work is nerve wrecking. However, the people working in Dalata made me feel extremely welcome from the moment I walked through the doors. Furthermore, as an intern, you wish that your work is valuable and meaningful to your fellow colleagues. It was settled from the beginning that the work we were provided was extremely meaningful which made the experience more enjoyable.
Pros
Discount lunches
Joke shop
Chef (Current Employee) –  Sligo6 May 2019
I'm rang constantly on my days off to work as management keep cutting hours and then there a lot of panic when the numbers staying in the hotel go up as part of the chef team were I an is excellent job benefits are good free gym and discounts on group hotels. Staff meals provided but never get the time to take my 30min breakand still get the money taken off management is also a joke
Pros
Good staff benefits
Cons
Lack of senior management doing there job
Bad all
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Galway2 April 2019
Work in housekeeping.
The food we have to pray
The chef is arrogant
I can not prepare 4 meals.
Poor organization.
Savings
  on the guests
Stealing hours on schedule
Lazy menaders are always angry
Overtime unpaid
The 3-bed rooms must be completed for 30 minutes
To much dirty rooms
Forcing Quick cleansing.
The manager's story
that the workers are losers
and they do everything she order.
Bedding is dirty
Liner service not good.
Waste of time
Houseman never fills
rooms with
linen.
Card kye never work.
Not an organization
New employees are being taken
And the old have no days to work.
Pros
No lunch
Cons
To long hours
Agradável
Assistente (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Irlanda24 August 2018
Bom ambiente e amigável, salário razoável e sem perspectiva.
Reservations/Group Reservations agent (Current Employee) –  Ballsbridge Hotel Dalata Group5 February 2018
Over the years of my work in various companies, I have gained tremendous experience working with people. At the moment I can confidently say that I'm stress-resistant, accomplished and I can work in a team, I'm ready to receive new knowledge and share my accumulated experience with colleagues. Because of these qualities, I easily find a common language with the staff and with the company's customers.
Una experiencia difícil de olvidar
Servicio de habitaciones (Former Employee) –  Galway, Irlanda27 March 2017
Me ha permitido trabajar en un ambiente de trabajo estresante y que necesitas captar las ordenes de trabajo rápidamente.
El ambiente era multicultural, había gente que procedía de Polonia, Eslovaquia,Hungría, Irlanda, España, Letonia, Estonia, Rusia. Permitió obtener un intercambio de ideas y de cultura muy interesante.

Lo más beneficioso fue que necesitaban mis servicios para diferentes departamentos y llegué a dar mi opinión en servicios medioambientales representando al departamento de Accommodation como el tema del reciclaje y alguna consulta sobre distribución energética ya que el director y el encargado de mantenimiento tenían conocimiento de lo que estudiaba.

La parte más difícil era lidiar con el tiempo que jugaba en contra.
Pros
Ambiente multicultural
Cons
Presión por realizar las tareas rápidamente