Dangan Group Employee Reviews

Dangan group
Bin man (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 January 2020
Work shifts varying early mornings or late afternoons. Early morning shifts started at 05:45 in the morning and late shifts started at 13:30. Shifts tend to last at least 5-8 hours a day with good pay. The shifts
Productive and Fun work Place
Waste Management Account Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin26 November 2019
I LOVE my experience with Dangan Group.
All Employees are Professional, Ambitious and with positive attitude.

Fantastic management team always willing to help.

Dangan look after their employees and put them first at all times.

Highly Recommended!!!
Fun workplace and Plenty of Opportunity
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tallaght26 November 2019
great workplace environment , everyone makes you feel at home , loads of opportunity to up skill and progress in your career.
Would highly recommend applying for any positions that come available.
Ambitious and productive
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin25 November 2019
Great working atmosphere, amazing team, friendly and helpful
Fantastic management team always willing to help where needed and training available to all. Dangan look after their employees and put them first at all times
Great progression opportunities
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin21 November 2019
Great place to work with great progression opportunities, staff are very friendly

Highly recommend if any roles do come up internally .

Big expansion plans ahead also
Very unproffessional
Truck helper ballymount (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 November 2019
Being call in last min. is normal ,covering to help them but get no praise in doing so,geting moved around diferent places of work, not being paid correctly or on time, geting abandoned by staff miles away for a shift to find out there not giving you a lift home, list go on and on, promising a okay pay rise after 3 months but getting nothing extra injured while working then sacked.
Dont bother
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  West of Ireland30 October 2019
Worked here for two weeks got paid for one and failed to recover the second weeks pay or the receipted expenses owed to despite being told that it would in bank that week. I contacted them by phone and e-mail. Gave up in the end and put it down to experience.
Scam of a recruitment!
Warehouse operation (Former Employee) –  Ballymount15 October 2019
Stay clear!!...you dont get paid especially when you are new to the company...its always one thing or the other..i went 4 weeks without pay but expected to go to work still...the recruiting office is in tallaght but the accounts office is in Mars...unreachable..save yourself from unnecessary stress on pay day keep clear!..
Official response from Dangan Group
21 October 2019

Hi Please contact me directly to resolve, there is no reason why you shouldn't get paid. please contact me on 087 291 8301
Regards
Dermot

Never again
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Rathcoole, County Dublin20 September 2019
Wasnt paid after a fortnight...been a month now still wages. Steer clear. Very unprofessional and clearly not living in the real world... called to complain...just pass thr buck.
Never again
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Galway5 August 2019
The day I was invited to their Galway location for and interview/contract signing they required those applicants who didn't have a manual handling cert to take part in their course which was limited to watching a video and lifting a cardboard box twice. They announced that for this service they would deduce €50 from the first paycheck.
I was not payed the week after beginning as promised, nor was I payed the week after that. Three weeks and many unanswered calls and emails later I finally got my first paycheck but I was missing pay from the first two days I worked for Dangan Group. After further efforts on my behalf pressuring them to investigate the issue it was said that someone had entered my name wrong in the system which does not justify the lack of responsibility taken to ensure that the documented hours were payed. The time between the days I worked and the day I got payed exceeded a month.
Cons
Lack of respect, initiative and responsibility. Nearly impossible to get a response even on pressing issues.
Fun workplace
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dublin22 July 2019
I have worked in a concert of Westlife swapping the floor and changing the bags of the bathrooms. Also, we have cleaned the field after the show ended.
Pros
Free Water
Cons
More people were needed
good agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin24 June 2019
I’d highly recommend them, I had great experiences in my job placements with them, I found the staff very friendly and very helpful.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.