Dangan Group Employee Reviews

Dont bother
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  West of Ireland30 October 2019
Worked here for two weeks got paid for one and failed to recover the second weeks pay or the receipted expenses owed to despite being told that it would in bank that week. I contacted them by phone and e-mail. Gave up in the end and put it down to experience.
Scam of a recruitment!
Warehouse operation (Former Employee) –  Ballymount15 October 2019
Stay clear!!...you dont get paid especially when you are new to the company...its always one thing or the other..i went 4 weeks without pay but expected to go to work still...the recruiting office is in tallaght but the accounts office is in Mars...unreachable..save yourself from unnecessary stress on pay day keep clear!..
Official response from Dangan Group
21 October 2019

Hi Please contact me directly to resolve, there is no reason why you shouldn't get paid. please contact me on 087 291 8301
Regards
Dermot

Never again
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Rathcoole, County Dublin20 September 2019
Wasnt paid after a fortnight...been a month now still wages. Steer clear. Very unprofessional and clearly not living in the real world... called to complain...just pass thr buck.
Professional and fun workplace.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Galway4 September 2019
I had the opportunity to work as a cleaner at the Galway Races, a very prestigious event. It was hard work but satisfying, and I got to know lots of new people. Our Manager did a very good job and did her best to make sure that everyone was doing their job correctly.
Never again
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Galway5 August 2019
The day I was invited to their Galway location for and interview/contract signing they required those applicants who didn't have a manual handling cert to take part in their course which was limited to watching a video and lifting a cardboard box twice. They announced that for this service they would deduce €50 from the first paycheck.
I was not payed the week after beginning as promised, nor was I payed the week after that. Three weeks and many unanswered calls and emails later I finally got my first paycheck but I was missing pay from the first two days I worked for Dangan Group. After further efforts on my behalf pressuring them to investigate the issue it was said that someone had entered my name wrong in the system which does not justify the lack of responsibility taken to ensure that the documented hours were payed. The time between the days I worked and the day I got payed exceeded a month.
Cons
Lack of respect, initiative and responsibility. Nearly impossible to get a response even on pressing issues.
Fun workplace
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dublin22 July 2019
I have worked in a concert of Westlife swapping the floor and changing the bags of the bathrooms. Also, we have cleaned the field after the show ended.
Pros
Free Water
Cons
More people were needed
good agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin24 June 2019
I’d highly recommend them, I had great experiences in my job placements with them, I found the staff very friendly and very helpful.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4