Dangan Group

Dangan Group Employee Reviews

Ireland27 reviews
Stay away from this company worst company I have ever worked for there is no good points about working for these. If you want to be treated like garbage and under paid work go for it you've been warned.
Stay away. Stay away. Stay away. Do not engage, do not work for them as you will be working for free.
Company have now been reported to wrc for help to get our money
This must be the worst company ever. They have illegally withholding our wages and for that reason we have reported them to WRC for their help with the matter. Do not engage with them, for your own sake.
I would not recommend this company to anyone, well unless you want to do the job and won’t get paid, as they are good at that. Please stay away. We have reported this company to Workplace Relations Commissions, and awaiting for adjudicator to be appointed to inspect the company and get our wages. Stay away.
Do yourself a favour and stay away from this company.
You do work for them but they wont pay you.

Unprofessional

Unethical

Illegal what they do with casual staff and then they will tell you you were not their employees, and they take money for your work
Good place to work, very nice people, good salary, good Overtime possibility, i can reccomend them, dont mind the bad revievs, i didint had any problems
Very rude management, always missing hours! Every time they have a new managers.. they dont care about. You are just a mashine to make a money for them
I have to say I reviewed the company before taken up the position on offer. Have to say I am so glad I didn’t take the negative reviews on board as it was the best decision I ever made by joining the group. Long my it continue
Dangan group is a very nice place to work at. Not racist at all everyone so kind to you. Weekly salary is decent. Breaks are pretty good. I've worked there as a cleaner for 3 days i stoped because due to corona virus . But i would love to go back to work there ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
If your black Africandont work there at all they are racist asf they call you racist slurs in there Russian language every day the Hours are low

Ngl
The most unprofessional agency iv worked for , For any new people looking for a headache , frustration and been left short money and been sent at 5 am to do a shift only to be told you weren't rostered go home having gone to the effort at such an early hour to just be told that is a disgrace , been left short hours and been ignored for trying to get only what you have earned well go to dangan, I never came across a company as unprofessional as dangan, they have no communication skills and one week your there the next your dropped with no explanation and left short hours , folksvstay away
Do not take up employment with the
m,almost every second week problems to get paid correctly,sometimes not pay bank holidays,if you try contact them good luck nobady gonna answer on emails or texts,they gonna hold your money in like i get paid for previous 5 weeks 200 e or less for full week of work full time job scam of the employer stay away!!!
Worked on the bins, for 3 weeks still wiating for payment called no answer spoken to Manager useless kept telling me I make mistakes on sign up form. thats why i wasnt paid. still havent been paid yet. when you call they ignore you. when you email they ignore you. when you go there they are not there.

absolute joke of a company. never use them again.
Scammers, poor managment, washing of money by constantly payin u less then u earned . . not payin proper hours not payin bank holidays properly. Does everything to make u pay more tax. They do it for reason cuz they get around payin their own.
Work shifts varying early mornings or late afternoons. Early morning shifts started at 05:45 in the morning and late shifts started at 13:30. Shifts tend to last at least 5-8 hours a day with good pay. The shifts
I LOVE my experience with Dangan Group.
All Employees are Professional, Ambitious and with positive attitude.

Fantastic management team always willing to help.

Dangan look after their employees and put them first at all times.

Highly Recommended!!!
great workplace environment , everyone makes you feel at home , loads of opportunity to up skill and progress in your career.
Would highly recommend applying for any positions that come available.
Great working atmosphere, amazing team, friendly and helpful
Fantastic management team always willing to help where needed and training available to all. Dangan look after their employees and put them first at all times
Great place to work with great progression opportunities, staff are very friendly

Highly recommend if any roles do come up internally .

Big expansion plans ahead also
Being call in last min. is normal ,covering to help them but get no praise in doing so,geting moved around diferent places of work, not being paid correctly or on time, geting abandoned by staff miles away for a shift to find out there not giving you a lift home, list go on and on, promising a okay pay rise after 3 months but getting nothing extra injured while working then sacked.
Worked here for two weeks got paid for one and failed to recover the second weeks pay or the receipted expenses owed to despite being told that it would in bank that week. I contacted them by phone and e-mail. Gave up in the end and put it down to experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4