Dangan Group

Dangan Group Employee Reviews

Worst company out there
If your black Africandont work there at all they are racist asf they call you racist slurs in there Russian language every day the Hours are low

Ngl
One word , disgrace
The most unprofessional agency iv worked for , For any new people looking for a headache , frustration and been left short money and been sent at 5 am to do a shift only to be told you weren't rostered go home having gone to the effort at such an early hour to just be told that is a disgrace , been left short hours and been ignored for trying to get only what you have earned well go to dangan, I never came across a company as unprofessional as dangan, they have no communication skills and one week your there the next your dropped with no explanation and left short hours , folksvstay away
Stay away!!!
Do not take up employment with the
m,almost every second week problems to get paid correctly,sometimes not pay bank holidays,if you try contact them good luck nobady gonna answer on emails or texts,they gonna hold your money in like i get paid for previous 5 weeks 200 e or less for full week of work full time job scam of the employer stay away!!!
Shocking company
Worked on the bins, for 3 weeks still wiating for payment called no answer spoken to Manager useless kept telling me I make mistakes on sign up form. thats why i wasnt paid. still havent been paid yet. when you call they ignore you. when you email they ignore you. when you go there they are not there.

absolute joke of a company. never use them again.
Worst company ever
Scammers, poor managment, washing of money by constantly payin u less then u earned . . not payin proper hours not payin bank holidays properly. Does everything to make u pay more tax. They do it for reason cuz they get around payin their own.
Dangan group
Work shifts varying early mornings or late afternoons. Early morning shifts started at 05:45 in the morning and late shifts started at 13:30. Shifts tend to last at least 5-8 hours a day with good pay. The shifts
Productive and Fun work Place
I LOVE my experience with Dangan Group.
All Employees are Professional, Ambitious and with positive attitude.

Fantastic management team always willing to help.

Dangan look after their employees and put them first at all times.

Highly Recommended!!!
Fun workplace and Plenty of Opportunity
great workplace environment , everyone makes you feel at home , loads of opportunity to up skill and progress in your career.
Would highly recommend applying for any positions that come available.
Ambitious and productive
Great working atmosphere, amazing team, friendly and helpful
Fantastic management team always willing to help where needed and training available to all. Dangan look after their employees and put them first at all times
Great progression opportunities
Great place to work with great progression opportunities, staff are very friendly

Highly recommend if any roles do come up internally .

Big expansion plans ahead also
Very unproffessional
Being call in last min. is normal ,covering to help them but get no praise in doing so,geting moved around diferent places of work, not being paid correctly or on time, geting abandoned by staff miles away for a shift to find out there not giving you a lift home, list go on and on, promising a okay pay rise after 3 months but getting nothing extra injured while working then sacked.
Dont bother
Worked here for two weeks got paid for one and failed to recover the second weeks pay or the receipted expenses owed to despite being told that it would in bank that week. I contacted them by phone and e-mail. Gave up in the end and put it down to experience.
Scam of a recruitment!
Stay clear!!...you dont get paid especially when you are new to the company...its always one thing or the other..i went 4 weeks without pay but expected to go to work still...the recruiting office is in tallaght but the accounts office is in Mars...unreachable..save yourself from unnecessary stress on pay day keep clear!..
Official response from Dangan Group
21 October 2019
Hi Please contact me directly to resolve, there is no reason why you shouldn't get paid. please contact me on 087 291 8301
Regards

Dermot
Never again
Wasnt paid after a fortnight...been a month now still wages. Steer clear. Very unprofessional and clearly not living in the real world... called to complain...just pass thr buck.
Professional and fun workplace.
I had the opportunity to work as a cleaner at the Galway Races, a very prestigious event. It was hard work but satisfying, and I got to know lots of new people. Our Manager did a very good job and did her best to make sure that everyone was doing their job correctly.
Never again
The day I was invited to their Galway location for and interview/contract signing they required those applicants who didn't have a manual handling cert to take part in their course which was limited to watching a video and lifting a cardboard box twice. They announced that for this service they would deduce €50 from the first paycheck.
I was not payed the week after beginning as promised, nor was I payed the week after that. Three weeks and many unanswered calls and emails later I finally got my first paycheck but I was missing pay from the first two days I worked for Dangan Group. After further efforts on my behalf pressuring them to investigate the issue it was said that someone had entered my name wrong in the system which does not justify the lack of responsibility taken to ensure that the documented hours were payed. The time between the days I worked and the day I got payed exceeded a month.
Cons
Lack of respect, initiative and responsibility. Nearly impossible to get a response even on pressing issues.
Fun workplace
I have worked in a concert of Westlife swapping the floor and changing the bags of the bathrooms. Also, we have cleaned the field after the show ended.
Pros
Free Water
Cons
More people were needed
good agency
I’d highly recommend them, I had great experiences in my job placements with them, I found the staff very friendly and very helpful.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7