Dangan Group
Dangan Group Employee Review

good agency

24 June 2019
I’d highly recommend them, I had great experiences in my job placements with them, I found the staff very friendly and very helpful.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
15 October 2019
Same role
Warehouse operation (Former Employee) - Ballymount
Stay clear!!...you dont get paid especially when you are new to the company...its always one thing or the other..i went 4 weeks without pay but expected to go to work still...the recruiting office is in tallaght but the accounts office is in Mars...unreachable..save yourself from unnecessary stress on pay day keep clear!..
Official response from Dangan Group
21 October 2019
Hi Please contact me directly to resolve, there is no reason why you shouldn't get paid. please contact me on 087 291 8301
Regards

Dermot
31 July 2020
Area Manager (Former Employee) - Tallaght, County Dublin
Stay away from this company. Shoddy practices, left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. I left this company 4 weeks ago and the staff and clients alike are still contacting me because they cannot get in touch with anyone from the company . Management lacks focus and that can be exhausting reporting to them. Easy to blame others for their mistakes.
Pros
You are left at your own devices
Cons
On call 24/7.
29 June 2020
General Operative (Former Employee) - Meath
Stay away from this company worst company I have ever worked for there is no good points about working for these. If you want to be treated like garbage and under paid work go for it you've been warned.