Dangan Group

Dangan Group Employee Reviews

Unpredictable

Dangan have no consideration for their workers. Night before you get a text telling you where your shift is.. Who you're with.. Etc. No consideration about how you need to travel to which ever site. They rarely answer phone. I've requested reference for my time there 3 times. Ignored. They will hire anyone... With English or not.. No background check on many who arrived in country the day before. Disgusted with their attitude and left.

Pros

Finishing early.. But starting early.

Cons

Mix up with wages ongoing.

Grand

Decent crowd no drama paid promptly and on time. I have absolutely no complaints working with Dangan group whatsoever. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for electrical work.

Insights into Dangan Group

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Bad company

Avoid this company. Do not pzy your wages tzke on staff and let them go after a few weeks work 12/15 hours per day without proper breaks. The supervisors haven't got a clue what they are doing.. Office staff are just as bad.. Its always someone elses probelm. They take on forgein people (which are hard workers) they use them and dont pay them .. Left weeks waiting on payment.

Good place

I enjoyed working for this company , Very nice people , no problem with anything , Manager is very kind and helpful with any problems that would’ve occurred , overall great place , would definitely work with this company again

Really enjoyable job

I have been working as a merchandiser for this company for the last few months and it has been very enjoyable. The manager is great to work for and the job itself is fun. I get to visit many shops and the app that we use is very easy to use and I can do my reports easily and quickly!

Good place

They help us to find jobs, payment always on friday. I have been working for them since 2018 and I've recommended it for friends. The flexibility of hours help us to work weekdays and weekends.

Good to start working

For whomever is starting working in Ireland, that's one os the best companies to make the first step. They even give a letter for a pps and also they have a lot of opportunities.

Not a good place at all

They never give a confirmation email. No background checks, very shady hiring process. It’s a first come first serve basis. You don’t feel safe in this company.

Avoid

Way too much work for one person in the visitor centre. They never trained me or others properly, and this led to complaints. Managers don’t have an email and won’t respond to text messages even though they’ve received and seen them. Short on wages. Seen the manager once or twice since starting.

Bad company

They don’t pay the wages and every few months the company’s name changes!! Poor management, no communication, no ethics. A nightmare to work for such company.

Pros

No managers around

Cons

Constant fight for wages

Horrible company wages never paid properly

Bad company stay away bad pay if your payed at all never even met any management the whole time I was working always problem's with wages going through.

I always received my salary on time, my work schedule was respected....

We started work at the appointed time. My partner and I were very punctual. Everything was calm, our manager always treated us very kindly and did not make corrections in a kind way.

Great bunch of lads

This company has one of the best groups of staff. Everyone very helpful and always there to give advice. They go the extra mile and always check in to see how your doing.

Save your souls and run a mile

Cowboys.very stressful place.like you have to do it all.managers blame you for there mistake.for you to cover staff thats out with out pay.snd do another 5 hours on top of your 8 and a half.no sorry.they catch you for everything.i don't know how clients keep them.curley in dublin haven't z qlue.i never could stand him.poor management skills.hours always short and its my fault.im glad I left.im happy out where I am.never pay you when you leave holidays or what you worked.dont work with this crowd.

Pros

Cons

Catch you for everything

Good company , great operations staff

Worked for these before 2 years ago and the staff then weren’t interested in solving employee issues , currently working for them again and I honestly couldn’t ask for any more help than what’s on offer , completely different company and ops staff, any problem is resolved immediately and there the only agency I know that have the decency to pick up early morning shift employees and drop them to there site , I’d highly recommend dealing with them , ops staff very helpful and any issues are dealt with right away no matter what the issue may be , I’d highly recommend working for them to anyone iv had nothing but a purely positive experience to date .

Pros

Early morning pick up

Cons

Nothing I can think off

Fun workplaceui

Managment 0Managers no expierence. Not recomended this company dont keep people good . Send to work on site to find self job . When coming at site u have to self ask foremans or need to clean..

Pros

Cons

1 day work next no hours ....

Supervisors have not a clue how to run a team .. can’t even get a roster right don’t follow protocol never done a days cleaning ..

Shocking to say but supervisor has no experience .. that’s the truth what more can I tell you marisuz our has only been doing this for 6 months never done a days cleaning has not got a clue how to interact with a team .. no confidence in his attitude towards the team

Pros

Ha ha you on drugs

Cons

You are Irish

The worst cleaning company ever i worked

Worst conditions of work i ever seen Always problems with wages Poor management . Never receptive Some guys work hard but other just killing time Dont waste your time

Pros

Cons

Always problem with hours

Stay away from this place

Ive never worked for an unprofessional Company in my life. No payments fake promises and they will do everything to not pay you want you earned. Scammers and you are only a money machine. They do not care for people or their wellbeing. They are happy to loose you in a few months after they got their moneys worth. you will work so hard and they will not pay you. They will not even say thanks. This is a joke of a company and then should be shut down

Pros

NONE you will be exhausted

Cons

The whole place is a CON

stay away

I am 48 years old never in my working life have I come across a company as bad as dangan group... driving 70km to be told sorry don't need u today and not paying u what your due.... lying to u over the phone about money..still have not got paid ... in this day and age companies like this should not be aloud to operate..... DISGUSTING

Pros

if u work for free get 100 hours a week

Cons

DISGRACEFUL people

Never again

Stay away from this company. Shoddy practices, left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. I left this company 4 weeks ago and the staff and clients alike are still contacting me because they cannot get in touch with anyone from the company . Management lacks focus and that can be exhausting reporting to them. Easy to blame others for their mistakes.

Pros

You are left at your own devices

Cons

On call 24/7.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Dangan Group with

• Dangan Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?