Dangan Group

Dangan Group Employee Reviews in Ballymount, County Dublin

Ballymount, County Dublin3 reviews

Unpredictable

Dangan have no consideration for their workers. Night before you get a text telling you where your shift is.. Who you're with.. Etc. No consideration about how you need to travel to which ever site. They rarely answer phone. I've requested reference for my time there 3 times. Ignored. They will hire anyone... With English or not.. No background check on many who arrived in country the day before. Disgusted with their attitude and left.

Pros

Finishing early.. But starting early.

Cons

Mix up with wages ongoing.

Good company , great operations staff

Worked for these before 2 years ago and the staff then weren’t interested in solving employee issues , currently working for them again and I honestly couldn’t ask for any more help than what’s on offer , completely different company and ops staff, any problem is resolved immediately and there the only agency I know that have the decency to pick up early morning shift employees and drop them to there site , I’d highly recommend dealing with them , ops staff very helpful and any issues are dealt with right away no matter what the issue may be , I’d highly recommend working for them to anyone iv had nothing but a purely positive experience to date .

Pros

Early morning pick up

Cons

Nothing I can think off

Insights into Dangan Group

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Scam of a recruitment!

Stay clear!!...you dont get paid especially when you are new to the company...its always one thing or the other..i went 4 weeks without pay but expected to go to work still...the recruiting office is in tallaght but the accounts office is in Mars...unreachable..save yourself from unnecessary stress on pay day keep clear!..

Official response from Dangan Group

21 October 2019
Hi Please contact me directly to resolve, there is no reason why you shouldn't get paid. please contact me on 087 291 8301 RegardsDermot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement