Dangan Group

Dangan Group Employee Reviews in Dublin, County Dublin

Dublin, County Dublin17 reviews

Bad company

Avoid this company. Do not pzy your wages tzke on staff and let them go after a few weeks work 12/15 hours per day without proper breaks. The supervisors haven't got a clue what they are doing.. Office staff are just as bad.. Its always someone elses probelm. They take on forgein people (which are hard workers) they use them and dont pay them .. Left weeks waiting on payment.

Really enjoyable job

I have been working as a merchandiser for this company for the last few months and it has been very enjoyable. The manager is great to work for and the job itself is fun. I get to visit many shops and the app that we use is very easy to use and I can do my reports easily and quickly!

Insights into Dangan Group

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Good place

They help us to find jobs, payment always on friday. I have been working for them since 2018 and I've recommended it for friends. The flexibility of hours help us to work weekdays and weekends.

Good to start working

For whomever is starting working in Ireland, that's one os the best companies to make the first step. They even give a letter for a pps and also they have a lot of opportunities.

I always received my salary on time, my work schedule was respected....

We started work at the appointed time. My partner and I were very punctual. Everything was calm, our manager always treated us very kindly and did not make corrections in a kind way.

Great bunch of lads

This company has one of the best groups of staff. Everyone very helpful and always there to give advice. They go the extra mile and always check in to see how your doing.

Save your souls and run a mile

Cowboys.very stressful place.like you have to do it all.managers blame you for there mistake.for you to cover staff thats out with out pay.snd do another 5 hours on top of your 8 and a half.no sorry.they catch you for everything.i don't know how clients keep them.curley in dublin haven't z qlue.i never could stand him.poor management skills.hours always short and its my fault.im glad I left.im happy out where I am.never pay you when you leave holidays or what you worked.dont work with this crowd.

Pros

Cons

Catch you for everything

Fun workplaceui

Managment 0Managers no expierence. Not recomended this company dont keep people good . Send to work on site to find self job . When coming at site u have to self ask foremans or need to clean..

Pros

Cons

1 day work next no hours ....

The worst cleaning company ever i worked

Worst conditions of work i ever seen Always problems with wages Poor management . Never receptive Some guys work hard but other just killing time Dont waste your time

Pros

Cons

Always problem with hours

Stay away from this place

Ive never worked for an unprofessional Company in my life. No payments fake promises and they will do everything to not pay you want you earned. Scammers and you are only a money machine. They do not care for people or their wellbeing. They are happy to loose you in a few months after they got their moneys worth. you will work so hard and they will not pay you. They will not even say thanks. This is a joke of a company and then should be shut down

Pros

NONE you will be exhausted

Cons

The whole place is a CON

Stay away

Very rude management, always missing hours! Every time they have a new managers.. they dont care about. You are just a mashine to make a money for them

Worst company out there

If your black Africandont work there at all they are racist asf they call you racist slurs in there Russian language every day the Hours are low Ngl

One word , disgrace

The most unprofessional agency iv worked for , For any new people looking for a headache , frustration and been left short money and been sent at 5 am to do a shift only to be told you weren't rostered go home having gone to the effort at such an early hour to just be told that is a disgrace , been left short hours and been ignored for trying to get only what you have earned well go to dangan, I never came across a company as unprofessional as dangan, they have no communication skills and one week your there the next your dropped with no explanation and left short hours , folksvstay away

Shocking company

Worked on the bins, for 3 weeks still wiating for payment called no answer spoken to Manager useless kept telling me I make mistakes on sign up form. thats why i wasnt paid. still havent been paid yet. when you call they ignore you. when you email they ignore you. when you go there they are not there. absolute joke of a company. never use them again.

Worst company ever

Scammers, poor managment, washing of money by constantly payin u less then u earned . . not payin proper hours not payin bank holidays properly. Does everything to make u pay more tax. They do it for reason cuz they get around payin their own.

Very unproffessional

Being call in last min. is normal ,covering to help them but get no praise in doing so,geting moved around diferent places of work, not being paid correctly or on time, geting abandoned by staff miles away for a shift to find out there not giving you a lift home, list go on and on, promising a okay pay rise after 3 months but getting nothing extra injured while working then sacked.

Fun workplace

I have worked in a concert of Westlife swapping the floor and changing the bags of the bathrooms. Also, we have cleaned the field after the show ended.

Pros

Free Water

Cons

More people were needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Dangan Group with

Learn about Dangan Group in Dublin, County Dublin

• Dangan Group
  • Dublin, County Dublin
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?