Dangan Group

Dangan Group Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner11 reviews
Ireland11 reviews
Stay away. Stay away. Stay away. Do not engage, do not work for them as you will be working for free.
Company have now been reported to wrc for help to get our money
This must be the worst company ever. They have illegally withholding our wages and for that reason we have reported them to WRC for their help with the matter. Do not engage with them, for your own sake.
I would not recommend this company to anyone, well unless you want to do the job and won’t get paid, as they are good at that. Please stay away. We have reported this company to Workplace Relations Commissions, and awaiting for adjudicator to be appointed to inspect the company and get our wages. Stay away.
Very rude management, always missing hours! Every time they have a new managers.. they dont care about. You are just a mashine to make a money for them
I have to say I reviewed the company before taken up the position on offer. Have to say I am so glad I didn’t take the negative reviews on board as it was the best decision I ever made by joining the group. Long my it continue
Dangan group is a very nice place to work at. Not racist at all everyone so kind to you. Weekly salary is decent. Breaks are pretty good. I've worked there as a cleaner for 3 days i stoped because due to corona virus . But i would love to go back to work there ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
If your black Africandont work there at all they are racist asf they call you racist slurs in there Russian language every day the Hours are low

Ngl
Do not take up employment with the
m,almost every second week problems to get paid correctly,sometimes not pay bank holidays,if you try contact them good luck nobady gonna answer on emails or texts,they gonna hold your money in like i get paid for previous 5 weeks 200 e or less for full week of work full time job scam of the employer stay away!!!
Scammers, poor managment, washing of money by constantly payin u less then u earned . . not payin proper hours not payin bank holidays properly. Does everything to make u pay more tax. They do it for reason cuz they get around payin their own.
I had the opportunity to work as a cleaner at the Galway Races, a very prestigious event. It was hard work but satisfying, and I got to know lots of new people. Our Manager did a very good job and did her best to make sure that everyone was doing their job correctly.
I have worked in a concert of Westlife swapping the floor and changing the bags of the bathrooms. Also, we have cleaned the field after the show ended.
Pros
Free Water
Cons
More people were needed