Dangan Group

Dangan Group Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner22 reviews
Ireland22 reviews

Bad company

Avoid this company. Do not pzy your wages tzke on staff and let them go after a few weeks work 12/15 hours per day without proper breaks. The supervisors haven't got a clue what they are doing.. Office staff are just as bad.. Its always someone elses probelm. They take on forgein people (which are hard workers) they use them and dont pay them .. Left weeks waiting on payment.

Good place

I enjoyed working for this company , Very nice people , no problem with anything , Manager is very kind and helpful with any problems that would’ve occurred , overall great place , would definitely work with this company again

Insights into Dangan Group

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Good to start working

For whomever is starting working in Ireland, that's one os the best companies to make the first step. They even give a letter for a pps and also they have a lot of opportunities.

Not a good place at all

They never give a confirmation email. No background checks, very shady hiring process. It’s a first come first serve basis. You don’t feel safe in this company.

Avoid

Way too much work for one person in the visitor centre. They never trained me or others properly, and this led to complaints. Managers don’t have an email and won’t respond to text messages even though they’ve received and seen them. Short on wages. Seen the manager once or twice since starting.

Bad company

They don’t pay the wages and every few months the company’s name changes!! Poor management, no communication, no ethics. A nightmare to work for such company.

Pros

No managers around

Cons

Constant fight for wages

Horrible company wages never paid properly

Bad company stay away bad pay if your payed at all never even met any management the whole time I was working always problem's with wages going through.

I always received my salary on time, my work schedule was respected....

We started work at the appointed time. My partner and I were very punctual. Everything was calm, our manager always treated us very kindly and did not make corrections in a kind way.

Fun workplaceui

Managment 0Managers no expierence. Not recomended this company dont keep people good . Send to work on site to find self job . When coming at site u have to self ask foremans or need to clean..

Pros

Cons

1 day work next no hours ....

Supervisors have not a clue how to run a team .. can’t even get a roster right don’t follow protocol never done a days cleaning ..

Shocking to say but supervisor has no experience .. that’s the truth what more can I tell you marisuz our has only been doing this for 6 months never done a days cleaning has not got a clue how to interact with a team .. no confidence in his attitude towards the team

Pros

Ha ha you on drugs

Cons

You are Irish

The worst cleaning company ever i worked

Worst conditions of work i ever seen Always problems with wages Poor management . Never receptive Some guys work hard but other just killing time Dont waste your time

Pros

Cons

Always problem with hours

stay away

I am 48 years old never in my working life have I come across a company as bad as dangan group... driving 70km to be told sorry don't need u today and not paying u what your due.... lying to u over the phone about money..still have not got paid ... in this day and age companies like this should not be aloud to operate..... DISGUSTING

Pros

if u work for free get 100 hours a week

Cons

DISGRACEFUL people

worst company ever

Stay away. Stay away. Stay away. Do not engage, do not work for them as you will be working for free. Company have now been reported to wrc for help to get our money

worst company on the planet

This must be the worst company ever. They have illegally withholding our wages and for that reason we have reported them to WRC for their help with the matter. Do not engage with them, for your own sake.

Won’t pay your wages

I would not recommend this company to anyone, well unless you want to do the job and won’t get paid, as they are good at that. Please stay away. We have reported this company to Workplace Relations Commissions, and awaiting for adjudicator to be appointed to inspect the company and get our wages. Stay away.

Stay away

Very rude management, always missing hours! Every time they have a new managers.. they dont care about. You are just a mashine to make a money for them

Job reccomanded

Dangan group is a very nice place to work at. Not racist at all everyone so kind to you. Weekly salary is decent. Breaks are pretty good. I've worked there as a cleaner for 3 days i stoped because due to corona virus . But i would love to go back to work there ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Worst company out there

If your black Africandont work there at all they are racist asf they call you racist slurs in there Russian language every day the Hours are low Ngl

Stay away!!!

Do not take up employment with the m,almost every second week problems to get paid correctly,sometimes not pay bank holidays,if you try contact them good luck nobady gonna answer on emails or texts,they gonna hold your money in like i get paid for previous 5 weeks 200 e or less for full week of work full time job scam of the employer stay away!!!

Worst company ever

Scammers, poor managment, washing of money by constantly payin u less then u earned . . not payin proper hours not payin bank holidays properly. Does everything to make u pay more tax. They do it for reason cuz they get around payin their own.

Professional and fun workplace.

I had the opportunity to work as a cleaner at the Galway Races, a very prestigious event. It was hard work but satisfying, and I got to know lots of new people. Our Manager did a very good job and did her best to make sure that everyone was doing their job correctly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement