Dangan Group

Dangan Group Pay & benefits reviews: Cleaner

Cleaner11 reviews
Ireland11 reviews
I would not recommend this company to anyone, well unless you want to do the job and won’t get paid, as they are good at that. Please stay away. We have reported this company to Workplace Relations Commissions, and awaiting for adjudicator to be appointed to inspect the company and get our wages. Stay away.
Dangan group is a very nice place to work at. Not racist at all everyone so kind to you. Weekly salary is decent. Breaks are pretty good. I've worked there as a cleaner for 3 days i stoped because due to corona virus . But i would love to go back to work there ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Do not take up employment with the
m,almost every second week problems to get paid correctly,sometimes not pay bank holidays,if you try contact them good luck nobady gonna answer on emails or texts,they gonna hold your money in like i get paid for previous 5 weeks 200 e or less for full week of work full time job scam of the employer stay away!!!
Scammers, poor managment, washing of money by constantly payin u less then u earned . . not payin proper hours not payin bank holidays properly. Does everything to make u pay more tax. They do it for reason cuz they get around payin their own.