Dangan Group

Dangan Group Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Housekeeper1 review
Ireland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
The day I was invited to their Galway location for and interview/contract signing they required those applicants who didn't have a manual handling cert to take part in their course which was limited to watching a video and lifting a cardboard box twice. They announced that for this service they would deduce €50 from the first paycheck.
I was not payed the week after beginning as promised, nor was I payed the week after that. Three weeks and many unanswered calls and emails later I finally got my first paycheck but I was missing pay from the first two days I worked for Dangan Group. After further efforts on my behalf pressuring them to investigate the issue it was said that someone had entered my name wrong in the system which does not justify the lack of responsibility taken to ensure that the documented hours were payed. The time between the days I worked and the day I got payed exceeded a month.
Cons
Lack of respect, initiative and responsibility. Nearly impossible to get a response even on pressing issues.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4