Dangan Group

Dangan Group Employee Reviews for Truck Driver

Truck Driver2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews

Good company , great operations staff

Worked for these before 2 years ago and the staff then weren’t interested in solving employee issues , currently working for them again and I honestly couldn’t ask for any more help than what’s on offer , completely different company and ops staff, any problem is resolved immediately and there the only agency I know that have the decency to pick up early morning shift employees and drop them to there site , I’d highly recommend dealing with them , ops staff very helpful and any issues are dealt with right away no matter what the issue may be , I’d highly recommend working for them to anyone iv had nothing but a purely positive experience to date .

Pros

Early morning pick up

Cons

Nothing I can think off

Very unproffessional

Being call in last min. is normal ,covering to help them but get no praise in doing so,geting moved around diferent places of work, not being paid correctly or on time, geting abandoned by staff miles away for a shift to find out there not giving you a lift home, list go on and on, promising a okay pay rise after 3 months but getting nothing extra injured while working then sacked.

Insights into Dangan Group

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Dangan Group with

• Dangan Group
  • Truck Driver
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?