Dangan Group

Dangan Group Management reviews

Ireland28 reviews
Stay away from this company. Shoddy practices, left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. I left this company 4 weeks ago and the staff and clients alike are still contacting me because they cannot get in touch with anyone from the company . Management lacks focus and that can be exhausting reporting to them. Easy to blame others for their mistakes.
Pros
You are left at your own devices
Cons
On call 24/7.
Stay away from this company worst company I have ever worked for there is no good points about working for these. If you want to be treated like garbage and under paid work go for it you've been warned.
This must be the worst company ever. They have illegally withholding our wages and for that reason we have reported them to WRC for their help with the matter. Do not engage with them, for your own sake.
Do yourself a favour and stay away from this company.
You do work for them but they wont pay you.

Unprofessional

Unethical

Illegal what they do with casual staff and then they will tell you you were not their employees, and they take money for your work
Very rude management, always missing hours! Every time they have a new managers.. they dont care about. You are just a mashine to make a money for them
If your black Africandont work there at all they are racist asf they call you racist slurs in there Russian language every day the Hours are low

Ngl
Worked on the bins, for 3 weeks still wiating for payment called no answer spoken to Manager useless kept telling me I make mistakes on sign up form. thats why i wasnt paid. still havent been paid yet. when you call they ignore you. when you email they ignore you. when you go there they are not there.

absolute joke of a company. never use them again.
Scammers, poor managment, washing of money by constantly payin u less then u earned . . not payin proper hours not payin bank holidays properly. Does everything to make u pay more tax. They do it for reason cuz they get around payin their own.
I LOVE my experience with Dangan Group.
All Employees are Professional, Ambitious and with positive attitude.

Fantastic management team always willing to help.

Dangan look after their employees and put them first at all times.

Highly Recommended!!!
Great working atmosphere, amazing team, friendly and helpful
Fantastic management team always willing to help where needed and training available to all. Dangan look after their employees and put them first at all times
Wasnt paid after a fortnight...been a month now still wages. Steer clear. Very unprofessional and clearly not living in the real world... called to complain...just pass thr buck.