Dangan Group

Dangan Group Pay & benefits reviews

I would not recommend this company to anyone, well unless you want to do the job and won’t get paid, as they are good at that. Please stay away. We have reported this company to Workplace Relations Commissions, and awaiting for adjudicator to be appointed to inspect the company and get our wages. Stay away.
Dangan group is a very nice place to work at. Not racist at all everyone so kind to you. Weekly salary is decent. Breaks are pretty good. I've worked there as a cleaner for 3 days i stoped because due to corona virus . But i would love to go back to work there ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Do not take up employment with the m,almost every second week problems to get paid correctly,sometimes not pay bank holidays,if you try contact them good luck nobady gonna answer on emails or texts,they gonna hold your money in like i get paid for previous 5 weeks 200 e or less for full week of work full time job scam of the employer stay away!!!
Scammers, poor managment, washing of money by constantly payin u less then u earned . . not payin proper hours not payin bank holidays properly. Does everything to make u pay more tax. They do it for reason cuz they get around payin their own.
Being call in last min. is normal ,covering to help them but get no praise in doing so,geting moved around diferent places of work, not being paid correctly or on time, geting abandoned by staff miles away for a shift to find out there not giving you a lift home, list go on and on, promising a okay pay rise after 3 months but getting nothing extra injured while working then sacked.
Worked here for two weeks got paid for one and failed to recover the second weeks pay or the receipted expenses owed to despite being told that it would in bank that week. I contacted them by phone and e-mail. Gave up in the end and put it down to experience.
Stay clear!!...you dont get paid especially when you are new to the company...its always one thing or the other..i went 4 weeks without pay but expected to go to work still...the recruiting office is in tallaght but the accounts office is in Mars...unreachable..save yourself from unnecessary stress on pay day keep clear!..
Official response from Dangan Group
21 October 2019
Hi Please contact me directly to resolve, there is no reason why you shouldn't get paid. please contact me on 087 291 8301 RegardsDermot