Dangan Group
View all Dangan Group reviews

Dangan Group

Dangan Group Employee Review

Bad company

Avoid this company. Do not pzy your wages tzke on staff and let them go after a few weeks work 12/15 hours per day without proper breaks. The supervisors haven't got a clue what they are doing.. Office staff are just as bad.. Its always someone elses probelm. They take on forgein people (which are hard workers) they use them and dont pay them .. Left weeks waiting on payment.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good place

I enjoyed working for this company , Very nice people , no problem with anything , Manager is very kind and helpful with any problems that would’ve occurred , overall great place , would definitely work with this company again
Same roleSame location

Good to start working

For whomever is starting working in Ireland, that's one os the best companies to make the first step. They even give a letter for a pps and also they have a lot of opportunities.
Same location

Really enjoyable job

I have been working as a merchandiser for this company for the last few months and it has been very enjoyable. The manager is great to work for and the job itself is fun. I get to visit many shops and the app that we use is very easy to use and I can do my reports easily and quickly!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dangan Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement