Daughters of Charity Irish Province

Daughters of Charity Irish Province Employee Reviews in Limerick

Limerick3 reviews
The Daughters of Charity is a wonderful place to work, with great standards of care for all residents. Good support from management and colleagues. The biggest downside for me is the shift work, which isn't conducive to family life.
Pros
Being part of an organisation with high standards of care
Cons
Shift work isn't family friendly
Manager is everything in a work place. If you have a good manager then people will move mountains for a manager. Most days are good at work, but you must always be prepared for the unexpected. Your learning about yourself, your boundaries, challenges, etc. Your also learning from the people you work with and the people you provide a service for also. Its nice to counteract bad situations with a bit of reversed physiology by turning it into a funny humorous joke ect. The hardest part of my job is the mental strain or the injuries you can pick up on a daily, weekly or unpredictable timing of physical or mental injuries you can get from the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a service user comes to us not knowing anything, they are trained over a 4 year period how to be integrated into community and when they graduate to see the sheer delight in their faces that they have achieved their program, and they are now graduating and receiving certificates and also celebrating this momentous occasion.
it was by far my longest employer which reflects the stable and pleasant working enviroment
it is impossible to find any negative aspects of my time here
Pros
sociable working hours, pleasant staff
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daughters of Charity Irish Province. Our community is ready to answer.
Daughters of Charity Irish Province Reviews by Job Title