David Lloyd Leisure
David Lloyd Leisure Employee Review

Great place with great people!

12 September 2017
Over the time I worked there I've had nothing but good experiences. My co-workers were the nicest people you could ask for and I found management to be very approachable with any issue I had. They do a great job on making new comers feel welcome and there's always a great atmosphere. It can get very busy but everyone is more than willing to help you if you need it. You get free membership and after 3 months you can get a friend or family free membership also. There's a staff night out once a month and the Halloween and Christmas parties are meant to be legendary.
Pros
Free membership; great co-workers
Cons
Salary is basic
12 December 2019
Same location
Receptionist / Admin (Former Employee) - Clonskeagh, Dublin
yes it wast great but a trek to get to from my home...2 buses to and from the job, It was a great atmosphere. I can get on with anybody, I have a freindly disposition...
Pros
Free use of gym
Cons
no cons just the travel...2 buses to and from from my home.
22 December 2014
food and beverage assistant (Current Employee) - Donnybrook
A typical day includes working with up to 5 different staff members, looking after customers and their specific needs in regards to loosing weight/healthy eating. Dealing with high energy children and helping them with actitvities to keep them occupied and the parents relaxed.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks. Uniform provided. Free gym membership.
Cons
shift work, 11pm closing to 630am opening
Ask a question about working or interviewing at David Lloyd Leisure. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8